chapter 1: the space bridge

It was as dark and stormy night as a squadron of jets fly over a city that is under fire as a war rages on.

Soon one of the jet was shot and crashed into a building and go down on the road with 3 bots there.

One was yellow, second is white with green and red strings, and a third with red and black strings as they go up the road. The white one trip that made a small noises as the other 2 help him up. (Image of the red bot)

 (Image of the red bot)

White: sorry I....

The yellow bot told him to be quiet as a jet came by and landed in front of them as they went underground to hide. The jet bot look around as he put up his scanners to find anything in the area. But he found nothing so he transformed into his jet and took off as the 3 bots look up as he left.

Yellow: you want to how i survived out here? I don't make noise, and I don't draw attention myself.

The yellow bot told the white one as the red one look to him with understanding of the situation here.

White: sorry about that.

Red: he not used to the field like most bots kid.

They told the yellow bot as he turn and started walking in front of them.

Yellow: it's called stealth -- try using it before I regret bringing the 2 of you here.

Red: the autobots ain't paying you for attitude; we're paying to find energon.

As the 2 followed the yellow bot of an energon cache that is hidden from paying eyes. For a while they walked and hit a dead end and the 2 looked at the yellow one.

White: I ain't a big fan of dead ends, kid.

He said as the red pulled a blaster out while the yellow one chuckled.

Yellow: then you'll be happy when I activate this hidden hatch, kid.

As he pressed a button thst activate a door and the 3 entered as they see energon inside.

White: well... polish my tailpipe! You weren't lying after all.

Red: there enough here to keep the autobots in the fight for a few cycles... at least.

As they look around the area and saw something there that is there in front of them.

White: wait, this was a space bridge? Oh yeah! I miss these beautiful beast.

Red: you ever go off-world through  one before kid?

As the 2 look the space bridge remains that is in one piece and asked the yellow bot.

Yellow: mm, yeah. I used to go racing on velocitron all the time, before the decepticons destroyed 'em all.

Red: yeah it was a good planet to race some steam of back then.