Chapter 12

Today Taraji and Nia were gonna have a girls day out just them.

Terrence helped taraji out of the bathtub. " Thanks" she said. " Your welcome..." he dried her off. taraji had cooled off since last night and she felt more than bad for what she said to terrence and even after she vented about not wanting his help here he stood still by her side helping her. " Careful watch your step" he helped her over to the bed. She was walking much better but would still have pains in her stomach.

" Arms up" he spoke she did so then he got down and put on her skirt for her along with her shoes. " Thank you-Your welcome ima put your crutches in the car and your emergency bag " he stated she nodded. " Ima clean the house today and ima pick up some groceries and stuff for you" he put on his jacket. " Okay". " Alright come on" He grabbed her hand and waist and helped her outside to the car.

" You gonna be okay" he asked brushing her hair she nodded. " Okay you call me if you need anything or if the pain gets worse or comes back you call me and ill come get you alright" he said. " I will" she replied. " Come here" he grabbed her chin and gave her a kiss. " I love you be careful please taraji-I love you too ill be fine i promise you" she told him. " Okay" he closed her car door and went back inside.

" so did you talk to him" Nia got in the passenger side and buckled her seatbelt. " N-No not yet but i will-When Christmas?" she teased. " Very funny" said taraji. " Anyways were gonna get our nails done, then we will go shopping, and get ice-cream" she told her. " I like that" Nia smiled taraji giggled. Nia turned on the radio and Mary J bilge "Be without you" came on.

Taraji giggled as she watched Nia dance.

Later

" So long story short he likes me" Nia told taraji as they entered the house. " Well my advice is dont chase every him if he likes you let me ask you out first" said taraji. " Your right ima go put my stuff away" she said. " Okay baby" said Taraji. " I had fun today mom..." she told taraji before running upstairs to her room.

Taraji smiled before going to her bedroom to find terrence on the bed as if he was waiting for her. " Where were you-Out with Nia" she put her bags down. " Taraji you were suppose to be back an hour ago i texted you right after you pulled out of the driveway that you had a appointment at 2 its 4:00.".

" Well my bad i lost track of time" she rolled her eyes. " Taraji im serious that appointment was important". " I said my bad damn! shut the hell up sometimes i forgot!-taraji!-terrence!".

" I am sick of fighting with you!" he snapped. " Im sick of you!". " Sick of me!-Yes-You know what i could care less if you drop dead right now it would make me the happiest man on earth!" he hissed taraji froze. " It will make you happy huh!!!? she grabbed her suitcase and put half of her clothes and her stuff in them. " I wish i never became your girlfriend!

" Mom whats going on why do you have a suitcase..." Danny came in. " Whats happening" Issac asked as nia appeared too. " Baby.." taraji got down in front of danny. " You know i love you more than anything right" Taraji asked he nodded. She looked back at terrence for a sec before turning back to her son.

" Mommy is tired me she is in pain and she needs to go away for a bit" she said. " What?" danny asked. " Your leaving us..." Issac asked. " how could you" issac walked away. " Wait-Mom whats going on" danny asked. " I cant explain it okay! I need you danny to listen to me i love you! i just need to get my head right for a few weeks-So your leaving me!" he moved her hands from his shoulder.

" baby im not leaving you i dont know what else to do!" said taraji. " I cant believe you mom" danny ran out. " Danny!". Taraji looked over at Nia. " Nia..." she brethed. " I knew it you make us feel loved and then you leave us!!" Nia yelled. " No no...Its not that".

" It is too! taraji i trusted you and now your leaving us...You were never a mom to me!" she ran upstairs. Taraji got up and grabbed her stuff but before she turned back around to terrence. " I liked you better as my real friend...