Chapter 1

Christina's P.O.V IT's the middle of January and my four best friends are sleeping over at my house. I won 5 tickets to see a concert. Well, it's not only a concert but a concert for the biggest and most famous boy band, One Direction. I was sitting in front of my laptop, scrolling down my Tumblr when I saw a entry entitled, " One Direction All Alone." i clicked on the post and began reading. After the first paragraph, I was so surprised. It was like my jaw was hitting the floor but it seemed like no one else could tell.

Emily blurted out, "What should i wear tonight?" and she pushed her curly shoulder length black hair back and Gaby responded with, "Well go to each others houses and put outfits together. We have all day." 

she was right. The concert didnt start till 10 tonight and it was only about noon. 

I hear Gaby whisper "Their so perfect..." into her ipod as i see she's on instagram. Everyone nodded in agreement. Emily laying on my bed, Gaby on my floor with Nina and Dezzy and me on my laptop. I watched as Nina jumped onto Gaby's stomach and laughed when Gaby's ipod hit her in the face. 

Its weird that Nina and me are friends now. We were never really close but after a party, were like sisters. Gaby, Nina, Emily and Dezzy are a few of my closest friends. i wouldnt trade them for anything. 

"OH MY GOD! LOOK!" Nina said as she shoved her ipod into Gaby's face and Gaby's jaw dropped. 

"THERE IN CT!" Gaby screamed and we all screamed and talked about how we couldnt wait till the concert. 

Dezzy and I always freak out about One Direction in class. We know everything about them, Like Harry who has 4 nipples and 11 toes, and how Liam once had one kidney. We know every joke, like "6 Rs" and of course, "Kevin."  I'm so happy and can't wait for tonight. The girls are in for a surprise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ta dahhhh thats the first chapter of my fanfiction c: tell me if you like it or not :D feedback is always welcome. sorry about spelling or capitalization, I'm not the best at it. thank you c: