23

"Wah! There you go

"Wah! There you go." Yunnie's doctor, Dr Lee said as they wrapped up their therapy session. 

"I'm so proud of you Yunnie...Usually, people die within a couple of days due to the severity of their injuries, and some take so long to recover but you? You are already recovering, my dear!" 

Apparently, the doctor didn't notice the bluntness in his statement. 

"Oh- Uh...Thank you so much doctor, I couldn't have done it without you!" Yunnie bowed at him.

"No problem sweetie. Okay, I'll take my leave then! See you soon." Yunnie watched Dr Lee leaving and her phone buzzed, indicating a notification.

7:56 P.M

Notification from Lee Suho

wanna meet at the gym where I train?

why?

I'm bored and Lim Jugyeong is out somewhere.

no, I'm good.

han seojun is here.

...

on my way.

Yunnie stopped by a nearby restaurant to pick up some drinks for the boys. Two coffees for them and an Oreo Choco Shake for herself. 

Yunnie nibbled on her straw as she pushed the door of the gym open, only to see Han Seojun and Lee Suho tangled in each others legs, Suho counting down. 

Yunnie just stood there until Suho let go of Seojun, who horrifyingly looked at Yunnie, standing there like a statue, enjoying the scene.

"Wah... What an unexpected fling." Yunnie said teasingly, mocking them when Suho sent her a sneer.

"Did you two fight? Who won?" Yunnie asked, setting the drinks down as she walked towards them.

"Who do you think?" Suho said, glancing towards Seojun. 

"Wanna have a go on me?" Yunnie asked Suho, raising an eyebrow. 

Suho smirked at her and said,

"Bet." 

And before they knew it, Yunnie had Suho pinned on the ground, choking as Yunnie pressed her hand harder onto his neck. (kinky😏)

"3...2...2.5..." Yunnie counted down, similar to the way Suho counted down when he and Seojun were having a match.

Suho gasped for air, his veins showing as he smacked Yunnie's hand for her to let go.

"And 1." Yunnie let go of Suho while Seojun smiled smugly at him. Seojun walked towards Yunnie and slipped an arm around her shoulders, smiling down at Suho.

"Yeah, we're a team!" 

"Don't forget- the- b-bet we made." Suho panted on the floor.

"Oh? What bet?" 

~

Yunnie recorded the whole ordeal on her phone. She was smiling so brightly, that her cheeks hurt. But she didn't care. Her undivided attention was on the singing angel in front of her. Han Seojun.

Apparently, before Suho and Seojun had their fighting match, they had made a bet. And since Suho won, Seojun had to sing in front of a crowd. And the Han boy was damn good.

Suho watched besides Yunnie, a small but proud smile on his face. The two were so proud of him.

~

Yunnie silently ate her pizza as the two boys bickered in front of her. Honestly, she didn't really like pizza, but she didn't complain. 

" I want you to sing again." Suho suddenly said to Seojun. Now, Yunnie was interested. 

"I'm sure Seyeon would want the same thing."  The atmosphere was tense. Yunnie swore that Seojun's cat-like eyes flickered her way.

"What would you have asked for, if you won?" Suho asked Seojun as they continued to eat after the silence.

"Do you want to know?" 

"Let's hear it," Yunnie said, after taking a sip of her coke. 

She didn't know if it was just her, but Seojun looked a little nervous.

"I'll tell you later," Seojun said simply before taking another bite of his pizza slice. Suho and Yunnie looked at each other suspiciously, but eventually, let it go.

~

Yunnie cursed as she parked her motorcycle outside of Kang Soojin's house. Her mom had suddenly called her because Mr Kang was angry and was prone to hit Soojin. Mrs Kang didn't seem to know that Soojin and Yunnie weren't friends anymore. 

Yunnie however, was dedicated to her job. She knew what it felt like to be hit by your father figure, the one who grew up with you, the one who you trusted.

Yunnie met her mother in front of the gates. She had advised Mrs Kang to meet her there so that Yunnie didn't have to ring the doorbell. Doing so would alarm Mr Kang and Yunnie wouldn't be able to do anything. 

"How bad is it?" Yunnie asked with a sigh, as Mrs Kang led her into the house, thanking her.

"I can't tell, dear. But please stop him."

Yunnie nodded at her as they entered the living room, just to see broken plates and bottles on the floor, Soojin was screeching, hands over her head and Mr Kang's raised hand, about to hit her when,

"I knew it," Yunnie said loudly, startling Soojin and her father.

"Miss? What are you doing here?" Mr Kang asked, quickly putting his hand down as he felt himself shrink once more under Yunnie's icy gaze. 

Her jaw was clenched as she looked at Soojin, who mirrored her emotionless expression. Yunnie walked towards Soojin and pulled her behind her, facing Mr Kang.

"I'll have to report you to the police sir." 

"Why? Who are you to report me?" He said, trying to threaten her.

Yunnie rolled her eyes at him and reached into her pocket, to pull out her military I.D, shoving it in front of his face.

"Ex Military Officer, Kim Yunnie. I still work with them. They still count on me to catch people like you."

Silence.

"I'll give you one more chance to correct your fuckery ways. If not, I'll throw you in jail."

Yunnie gave Soojin one last burning look, that mustered up all the despise in her and shot it to Soojin, making her feel just a little bit guilty. Yunnie pushed Mr Kang aside and headed out the main door. 

She put on her helmet and drove off, surprised as she didn't get any flashbacks as she usually got.

-------------------------------________________________________---------------------------------------

Honey, you have a big storm coming-

Anything I could add in the story?  Any requests?