Chapter 1

I stood back from the stage, as we did our routine. The sound check was complete, and people had already taken half the area up.

"Hello everyone!" Harry Styles walked out on stage. I quickly turned the other way, to hide my blush. He was amazing. I set up a small perimeter from the stage, and then went backstage.

Harry, Zayn and Niall. Were still there, needing microphones attached. I didn't even see Harry swap. I grabbed a microphone, and attached it to Zayn. And then one for Niall. But Harry's was broken. And we didn't have another spare.

"What's up?" He asked. I just shook my head. "You don't talk much. I like that."

I looked over at him, and there was no humour. I smiled and grabbed the tool box.

"What are you doing?" He stared at me like I was holding a knife.

"Fixing it. Its got a lose connection."

"You know that from looking at it?"

"I am the technical person."

He just nodded. I pulled a couple of screws out, and soon I had the board under my fingers. I noticed Harry watching me. I became nervous again. I can't let him interfere. Ignoring him, I finally got it done.

"There." I smiled.

"Thanks." He ran off.

After the show, I took off their microphones. And I accidentally took Harry's shirt with it. Part of it was caught, and as I lifted the microphone it came.

"I am sorry. Let me fix it." I unhooked it, and ran the microphones back. I finished my shift after that. Only one more show. Then their USA trip is over.

"Hey wait up!" I heard from behind me. I turned around to see Niall behind me. "What's your name?"

"Um. Okay its D.G. Might I ask why?"

"What's your number?" I wrote it down on his clipboard. "One because Harry said you were really good. And two, because Harry likes you."

I hoped he wasn't inferring Harry was gay. Because so was I, and I am happily closeted. Niall handed me a piece of paper with Harry's number on it. I only worked as a technician here. Did I really want to travel the world, with some guys I met the other day?

Sadly my answer was yes.

I unlocked the door to my apartment, and went to go in.

"Hey DG." My neighbour said.

"Hi." I walked into my apartment. My full name is Denby Grayson. I turned on my computer and checked twitter. A new follower? Of course, Harry Styles. I didn't have Facebook, because I don't really know anyone. So what was the point?

I had a shower, until the hot water was drained. I didn't talk much, Harry was right, but that was because I don't want to talk. Once I had finished the water, I went and looked over my body in the mirror. My small beard was neatly trimmed, and my hair was messy. My muscles were toned and natural, and my sandy blonde hair. and deep tan gave me away as an American. I surfed whenever I could. I loved the beach.

-*+-*+-*+-*+Harry's POV+*-+*-+*-+*-

"What was his name Niall!!" I whined. He purposely wouldn't tell me. "I will kick your Irish ass out of here!"

"DG. That's his name." Niall replied.

"Niall, thank you!" I hugged him. He was the only one that knew I was gay. "Now the number."

"You got him on twitter! Your basically stalking him! What if he is not gay?"

"Come on you saw how he looked at me. Did you not see the blush he got when he caught my shirt. And he kept looking at me backstage."