Chapter 53

Once There was a Village named Konaha. Fourth Hokage and his Wife Had Three Kids.
They boy who was called Demon and hated by everyone where as his sister were worshiped as Goddess.

The boy left Village in hatred. His Elder Sisters never gave up on him. 

Many things happened..

Until Naruto finally got his Happy Ending..

After War.. Minato and his Family shifted in Uzushiogakure. Mito was made Uzumaki Clan's head and Itachi was made Uchiha Clan's Head. Namikaze was taken by Narumi while Naruto was King.

Konaha was no more and other Clans joined Uzushiogakure while Suna and kiri were only nations left.

Naruto and Kushina was walking on Roads and people were giving them smiles.

"So..What about you and Satsuki..?" asked Kushina.

"I..don't know.." said Naruto as admitted. Kushina slapped him on Back and Naruto almost fell.

"How stupid. You are pussy just like your father!" said Kushina. Naruto's eye twitched.

"I am not pussy...I am..." said Naruto.

"Talk to her.." said Kushina.

"Huh?"

"Don't have regret. I never taught you a single thing in life as a Parents..But this is my first advice..Talk to her.." said Kushina.

Naruto nodded and flashed away. Kushina looked in sky and smiled.

"Hm..Even if everything is changed..Uzushiogakure..I am back.." said Kushina.

Naruto entered in his Mansion and saw Satsuki standing.

"Satsuki?' asked Naruto.

"Naruto. Let's continue..Our talk.." said Satsuki. Naruto followed her.

Naruto sat on bed and Satsuki smiled.

"That day you said you hated me..I hate you too you know.." said Satsuki. Naruto chuckled.

"You insane Bitch..I never forgot how you rejected me." said Naruto in hurt tone.

"Hah..I tried to you know.." said Satsuki

(Read Chapter 44 if you forgot)

Satsuki was walking on road when she saw Naruto walking while Reading scroll.

"Oi Naruto!" said Satsuki.

Naruto ignored her and walked away his eye never leaving Scroll...

Satsuki stood shocked..

Naruto was training alone when Satsuki came and looked at him.

"Narumi and Mito told me how they blamed their mistake on you and-"

Naruto yawned and vanished away. Satsuki grit her teeth and stormed away.

"Oi! Let's eat Ramen! You like it right?" asked Satsuki with grin.

"Ramen becomes Disgusting when it comes from Red-eye freaks like you.." said Naruto coldly.

"What the Hell did-"

"And deaf too."

"Stop acting like a kid and face me!" shouted Satsuki.