3racha

-We really need to fix this wall. It's gonna collapse eventually, says Seungmin to the three people in the room, but unfortunately no one was listening to his words, or that's what he thought.

-We can't do that. That wall is Changbin's punching bag. If we take that from him, he's gonna chose one of our faces as replacement.

Seungmin rolled his eyes at Hyunjin's comment and sighed before muttering under his breath "such a baby".

Right after, Minho entered the room, with bags under his eyes and ruffled hair. He took a seat at the counter and drank a glass of water.

-Look who's up! snorted Hyunjin. Did you sleep well, hyung?

-I didn't sleep at all, so I'm not in the mood to deal with you.

-I thought Jisung left you some sleeping pills on the nightstand. Why can't you sleep? asked Jeongin too innocent to understand the real problem.

-He needs his lovey to cuddle with him until he falls asleep, mocked Hyunjin.

-I could hug your dead body too. Wanna try to see if it's has the same effect?

Hyunjin backed slowly from the older realising that he crossed the line this time.

-Aren't 3racha coming back tonight? asked Felix saving Hyunjin's ass.

-Yep. Their plane should land in approximately 8 hours, added Seungmin not taking his eyes off his laptop.

In a hotel in San Francisco, 12 hours ago

"Hi, can I have a glass of white wine and your number?" says Bang Chan all dressed up biting his bottom lip and wiggling his eyebrows at the female barista.

"Actually, sir...I was taking the order of the woman behind you" she replies smiling uncomfortable.

Chan whips his head towards a blonde female with blue eyes and a white dress.

The woman approaches the counter, sliping with her small waist between Chan and the others customers.

"Two glasses of white wine, please!" she says making eye contact with Chan.

They both sit down at one table in the corner and start chatting while sipping from the crystal glasses.

-So, why a handsome face like yours is alone in such a miserable place?

Chan giggles while bending his head.

-You look like enjoying your character. Did you get it?

The woman raises an eyebrow and with her fingerstips she grabs Chan's hand, passing a folded sheet of paper.

-It took forever to get it. Old men are creepy. They won't stop touching my butt.

-Don't tell Minho that! He's gonna kill me, begs Chan before standing up and going his way.

The woman goes to the bathroom, only to never come back. Instead a waiter comes out with an empty griddle he takes to the kitchen like a normal worker.

Chan catches a glimpse of the scene and smirks victorious.

"Nice one, Jisung" he thinks to himself.

On the second floor, Chan walks casually down the hall, stopping right in front of the janitor. He takes his hat off to reveal his true identity.

-Which room?

-Number 35, right there, he points before handing Chan the key.

-Thanks, Binnie! Go prepare the car! We'll be there in two minutes.

Changbin sprints down the stairs leaving Chan alone. He enters the dark empty hotel room and under the desk, glued with tape, was a notebook with photos and information about Mafia.

He shoves it in his jacket and starts running when he hears the police siren.

The waiter jumps over the counter and joins Chan to the back of the building when Changbin was waiting for them with the engine running.

The van gets lost in the dark before the police can capture the legendary 3racha.

-We did it, guys! We have it, sighs Chan relieved. Now let's go home!

Changbin and Jisung looks at each other breathing heavily before nodding at their leader.

Present, Korea, underground base

They finally arrive at the base when Minho drags Chan inside and pushes him into the wall. He looks for a second with pure hatred in his eyes before throwing a powerful punch in his leader's face. Chan slides slowly on the wall until he falls on the floor.

Everyone raises from their sits panicked and tries to hold back Minho.

Changbin and Jeongin go to Chan and pick him up.

Jisung goes to Minho and wraps his arms around his body to soothe him.

-Yo, Minho, what was that for? asks Hyunjin angry.

-He let people touch my Jisung! You said you will take care of him!

-How did you...

Changbin is cutt off by Chan.

-It's ok, guys. He's right. I'm sorry, Minho!

-Come on, hyung! Come with me! says Jisung grapping Minho's hand and dragging him slowly to the bedroom under everyone's shocked eyes.

Chan stands up dusting off his clothes while Jeongin was cleaning his bruise.

-Hyung, why didn't you fight back? asks the younger.

-I figured it out he didn't sleep. It wasn't his fault. Minho is a good guy, but he carries his family burden... Anyway, guys, listen here! We got a mission!

All of them turn their heads towards Chan paying supreme attention.

-Tomorrow we go to the capital. Get ready to party! he finishes smirking under his members's confused glances.