-8-

(song is Rather be lonely by Abbey Glover)

I head downstairs, headphones on as I listened to my playlist. I hummed the current song as I head to the kitchen, making myself coffee. It was currently 5am, which meant Harry was probably gonna be down in like two hours. I sighed as I made my caffeinated companion, quietly singing a certain part I knew very well.
"Life's my game I play and I don't get played, but your making me feel some sort. Feel some sort of way."I sang, pausing my song while taking off my headphones.
"I was cold as ice but your making me feel so warm and nice. You feel like sun rays hitting my skin on a summers day....."I paused, thinking. This kinda makes me think of harry.... I sighed, pouring sugar and coffee creamer into my cup.
"But the risk isn't worth it. Oohh. Rather be lonely than hurting. But the risk isn't worth it. Oohh. Rather be lonely than hurting." I ended, staring at my coffee. I scoff and went to pour it down the sink, a voice stopping me.

"I do hope you don't intend to waste that, Val."I turn my head, seeing Tony. I smile tiredly, putting the cup to the side.

"Sorry for waking you."I said, closing my eyes for a second before I realized something.
"Did I wake Colin and Sketchbook too?"I asked, seeing the said Computer come in. He looked kinda like his digital form, basically his keyboard was his body and he had legs.

"I don't need sleep, but I do need to charge myself which I did earlier!"He said, causing me to nod as I signaled for him to be quieter.

"Sketchbook is a deep sleeper. Unless you poor liquid on her, there's no way you can wake her."Tony said making me smile.

"That's good, but still. I'm sorry for waking you Tony."I said, scratching the back of my head. He shook his head, nudging me to sit.

"Nonsense. I don't need sleep like you do, but you, my dear, need to sleep. It's not healthy for you to sleep 5 to 4 hours a night."He said, making me nod.

"Yeah...."I guiltily agreed, Colin looking between the two of us.

"What's causing your lack of sleep? Some common causes are mental health issues, medications, medical conditions-" He said, making me look down as I felt the urge to cry.

"That first one. It's the first one, Colin."I quickly answer, forcing on a smile as I looked up at them.
"Though I've been thinking maybe I should start taking sleeping gummies or something. Maybe that'll help."I said, looking down at my cup of coffee. I force myself to gulp half of it down, setting it down.

"What mental illness do you have?"Colin asked, Tony glaring at him slightly.

"Colin, you can't just ask someone that."Tony scolded, making me shake my head.

"It's fine, I'm open to questions about my mental health. I have Depression, Adhd, and a tic disorder caused by severe stress."I answered, resting my head on my hand.

"Have you tried medication?"Colin asked, making me look away.

"Yeah, but I always end up stopping due to forgetting and my slight hatred for pills. I just don't like the feeling of swallowing them and if given the chance I'll avoid taking pills, no matter if I need them."I said, him nodding. I yawned, wiping the tears caused by it. I hear a poof of smoke and look to see Tony in his humanoid form, Colin shocked that he did this.

"Come on, you need to sleep."He stood, helping me out of my chair. I smiled, shaking my head.

"I have legs, Tony."I said, him wrapping an arm around my waist as I almost trip.

"Oh really?"He questioned, making me lightly smack him as I shook my head.

"Shut up, it's just the caffeine. That coffee..... Was really caffeinated."I said, taking a second. He chuckled at that as he helped me up the stairs, Colin following behind. I was set down on my bed, smiling at them too. I had the urge to hug them so I ended up hugging myself as I flopped over, nuzzling my head against my pillow.
"Thanks. I'll..... See you two in the morning."I said, the caffeine kicking my ass hard. Colin smiled at how I acted as Tony patted my head, tucking me in and left. I glanced over to see my rabbit on the table, going to grab it only for it to be out if reach. Colin saw this and handed me the toy, making me coo a high pitch noise as I nuzzled my head against the rabbit. He was a little surprised but smiled, waiting for me to be fully asleep before patting my head. He quickly left, leaving me to dream of being hugged.