F O U R T E E N

A N G E L 💗

A N G E L 💗

I locked my gaze on Manny as he sat back and relaxed in his chair. He was dressed in full black, as he normally is, and had a beanie hat on his head. I'm curious if he ever wears colourful clothing.

With a disgusted expression on my face, I looked at him

With a disgusted expression on my face, I looked at him. "What exactly are you doing here?"

He cocked his head to the side and fixed his gaze on me. "How come you didn't follow instructions? I told you to meet me at my crib, but you didn't show up. When I tell you to do something, you do it, darling."

I gave him a sly smirk. "I was planning on coming after I finished my dinner. Are you okay with that?"

He reached into his pocket and pulled out his gun, which he placed on the table. "No, that's not going to work for me. I'll use this shit on you if you don't come to my crib in 15 minutes."

With a surprised expression on my face, I gazed at him. "Are you serious? You expect me to arrive at your place in 15 minutes? I literally just got here. This guy and I haven't really had a chance to get to know each other fully yet."

With a puzzled expression on his face, he stared at me. "This guy? Who is this guy?"

I gave him a slight chuckle. "Why do you want to know? It isn't your concern."

He also gave me a soft chuckle. "Because you are my business, and it is my right to know who this lovely man is."

I gave him a shake of my head. "I'm not going to tell you who it is, so you might as well stop asking."

He began to look around the restaurant. "Well, darling, if I were him, I would have taken you to a nicer restaurant than this one."

I began laughing hysterically at him. "It sounds like you're envious of him."

With a smirk on his face, he said. "No, I'm not envious."