The best story you'll ever read besties

The Cinema Date

It was our first time going to MemeHub, the newest cinema in (uhhhh-) the Sahara desert 😍. It was quiet due to it being in a rather far destination. We arrived by white limousine driven by an angel the size of a garden gnome, his name is Derek. Anyway we arrived inside and purchased 2 large popcorn and 2 waters, call us plain but we needed that water more than something sweet to survive 🤩. We sat at the back row and noticed 1 other figure sitting 2 rows down from us, we couldn't see their face due to it being pitch black. The only light being given from the giant screen playing unnecessary adverts, nobody wants to buy foot cream. The movie started playing, The Bee Movie, one of the best films to ever have been made. Halfway in the figure 2 rows down stood up and walked over to us, it was...Joe Biden?! My ex boyfriend who i broke up with 2 months before dating Jesus. "Baby please take me back i promise i wont post feet pics anymore!" He begged i shook my head and slapped him "NO HOW DARE YOU TAKE PICTURES OF ME FEET WHILE I SLEEP AFTER WATCHING PAW PATROL!" Jesus stood up and grabbed my hand pulling me with him as he ran out of the cinema to the car. Joe Biden followed us merely inches behind us panting because he has bad asthma and it was 45° in the desert rn. He fell to the floor with a thud melting into a pile of money and scrolls containing laws. We got in the car and left laughing at our fun experience at MemeHub cinema.

The End!

Or is it besties?...