It all Started with a Follow Chapter 21

Chapter 21: Good things never last.

Jannie’s POV:

As soon as Wesley shouted on the phone he kissed Demi. I couldn’t take it. He proved me wrong that he wasn’t like that. And then he goes and kisses her. He even told me there was nothing ever between them and there was never going to be anything between them. He lied to me. He broke my heart. An people wonder why I don’t tell them I like them. Because when you finally tell a guy you like him. They know you fell for him. And then they become jerks thinking they can do whatever they want and still keep you.

I was so heart broken. I went onto my twitter and unfollowed him. I changed my twitter picture to me and Alyssa laughing. I changed my lock screen where I was kissing John on the cheek why he made a nasty face. I then changed his name from “Wesley<3” to “Asshole.” If I deleted his number I wouldn’t know who texted me and he would get a reply.

I then saw my phone ringer it was Wesley. I declined the call and called John.

He picked up on the first ring.

“Hello?” he said.

“John….I can’t right now.” I said sobbing through the phone.

“Jannie what happened?” he said.

“Wesley and and and Demi happened.” I said once more crying.

“I’ll be over in ten minutes.” He said.

I just nodded my head even though he couldn’t see me.

“Okay.” I said weakly.

He then hung up an I sat on my bed crying. This is why I wanted to be a fan girl. So I don’t have a chance and not end up heart broken. My life sucks.

I then pick up my phone and was about to call Alyssa. Until John came into my room and Alyssa right after him. I guess he told her. He came and grabbed me from my bed and started hugging me. I cried even harder in his arms. As he was rubbing my back and kissing the top of my head. Alyssa was telling me soothing words.

I honestly don’t know what I would do without my best friends. I finally decided to pull away and I whipped my tears and we sat on my bed.

“Want to tell us what happened?” Alyssa said.

I was still sobbing a little having a hard time catching my breathe again. I nodded my head.

I was talking to Wesley on the phone like we do every night and we had a fake argument about him being him being perfect. He then called himself a effing douche bag. And I told him it isn’t possible he said yes he is and I was like no you’re aren’t he then yelled into the phone how he kissed Demi two hours ago.” I said and started crying again.

I felt John’s arm tighten around me.

“He did he say why he kissed her?” Alyssa asked.

“It doesn’t matter why he fucking kissed her. He is talking to someone already you don’t go around fucking kissing other girls.” John said angry.

John then lifted my chins. And whipped my tears away. “Don’t cry. And keep your head up. I don’t want your hair covering your beautiful face or brown eyes swollen you got that?” he told me. I nodded and he kissed my forehead.

“Alyssa see if you can manage spending the night here. I can’t sleep next to her anymore. Parents rules.” He said looking at Alyssa.

“I already got permission before I came with you.” He nodded his head and looked at me.

“See you tomorrow okay?” John told me.

“okay” I told him.

I then got off my bed and gave him a hug. A huge hug.