Chapter 14

Current age: 14 years old

3rd pov

"W-what h-h-how?" The blond asked 

"Dontcha worry Toshi your all better now, infact i think your stronger then before!" Charm exclaimed happily patting the older blond on the back and teleporting home, leaving a extremely confused symbol of peace.

"What did you do?" Aizawa asked as soon as Zuku got home, "nothing!" Zuku said cheerfully and Aizawa sighed.

Izuku's pov

Huh dadzawa started noticing stuff my skill's must have gone rusty, welp i changed into ripped jean's and a green tanktop and walked out to get ice cream. Suddenly i heard a commotion and the smell of...... fire and i heard explosion's i knew way too well, i ran- no flew to see what was happening and i saw him i saw Kachaan in the grasp's of the sludge villain i had fought before. "Ah great Toshinori must have dropped the bottle's *sigh*" i muttered i noticed that none of the pro's were helping

"you have got to be kidding me ah god stupid hero's" i said under my breath, i think some people heard and got angy yes angy not a typo peep's but before anyone could yell at me i charged at the villain and kicked him in the eye, seeing that i should not use my quirk and his eye's were the only solid thing. Althought i just used 10 percent of my strenght the villain doubled over and i grabbed Kachaan by the arm and carried him gangster style, i set him down even though he was still thrashing and yelling "put me down ya damn nerd!" "hey listen to me!" I ignored him and ran back to mr sludge and practically beat the crap out of him.

I kept aiming at his eye's until he passed out, somehow i managed to push him into the two bottle's and picked them up to face the crowd and noticed that it was so quiet you could hear a napkin drop. "What??" And i walked toward's the crowd and handed a police officer the bottle's of sludge, then all hero's started scolding me and the reporter's ran to interview bakugo i covered my ear's and walked away not that it worked anyway i have super hearing without any quirk's and i hated noise.

 "That was dangerous kid you could have died!" A random hero yelled i heard and stopped at my track's "sir" and i walked to him the crowd parting for my path, i held out my hand "touch my skin go on" hesitaitingly he put a finger on my palm and imediately flinched and pulled away. "W-why i-is y-your s-s-skin c-c-cold?" He stuttered and gasp's were heard "that is because i am already dead and i can't die twice now can i?" I asked with a deathly aura "y-yes" he whimpered "good" and i walked away from him the crowd parting again.

When i left the street i heard someone panting, "what is it Kachaan?" I asked the panting blond. "I-i-i a-am really s-sorry Izuku i-i-i am s-sorry" he said still panting, even back then he never called me Izuku i guess he really is sorry this time. "I guess it's okay Kachaan, also if your wondering i do have a quirk" i replied with a smile, he grinned and hugged me "just so you know i already have a boyfriend Kachaan" i said smirking "to hell with him your mine!" He said gruffly.

"Ah here he is now, hi Sho~" i said to the jelly looking candy cane.

End of chap

Sorry it's short!

Welp bye peep's