Dear Principal

No, wrong because you not be graded by your behavior because some people behave to get thing such as candy,cookies.toy,games you can't  say you got  a F's because you was playing around in the hallway.then you cant give every one a F's because people have fun in the hallway and talk at other thing because that what we supossed to do.

I don't want to get graded by my behavior beacuse I talk in class and sometimes teacher be getting on my nurves like ms.Rhea . If you do something like playaround then the security come and get you and take you to the office then ms.Rhea would be like what happen i would be like we was playing in the spillout.then mr. Morgan came and said go to the office then she you have a detention  then i would be  like for what we didn't do nothing but hit each other on the hand.

People like me  can be very disrepectful because teacher calll our parents for what other people did and say that not fair to us as student . Teacher can be very disrepect to student that not right i don't care if teachers,students if the teacher want respect they have to earn it .If the student want respect they have to earn it

I hate when you ask a question like ms.delisma she be like ohh my god what qwontavian then me as a student i say i dnt need no help from you nomore that why i say no we should not be graded by our behavior because what ever you say or do you going to get a D's or a F's.