Chapter 2

"Moooom! I NEED to go to the dirtplace!

"You don't need to ask, Rainkit just go.

"Okie Dokie!" Rainkit said. As he walked to the Dirtplace, He heard noises. He JUMPED into the clearing and saw: 4 kits that looked just like him!

"O.O" Said Rainkit "Littleclan! No.. Wingclan! No, Lightningclan! No, Rainclan!"

"What are YOU doing here?" Hissed

Oakkit.

"Relax Oakkit. He probably heard us." Meowed Firekit

"We WERE kinda being sorta loud..." Sunkit admitted

"The point is," meowed Mousekit (Mousekit is GREAT at ending random conversations) "If he heard us, older, more powerful cats like warriors could have EASILY heard us. We would have been in a great deal of trouble and we still might be." She concluded.

"True." Admitted Firekit "She has a point."

"Relax." Said Rainkit "Nobody exept me heard you. But if you keep being as loud as you were, You'l get all the clans over here in three seconds flat. Do your mothers know you are here?"

"No.'' Said Oakkit "Nobody knows. We all sneak out at sneak out. Nobody knows and nobody will know. Unless our little secret gets out." Oakkit unsheathed his tiny claws. Rainkit had seen the moss balls.

"Hey! If I don't tell your secret will you let me play with you until you stop doing it all together?" All of the kits huddled together until they finally came to a conclusion. (With Mousekit's help of course)

"Yes." Said Sunkit.

All of the kits played until sundown.

"OH MY STARCLAN!!! I told my mother I would be at the dirt place!" Exclaimed Rainkit. He hurried home.

"That took a while.." Mewed Rainkits

mom.

"When a kit's gotta go..." Said Rainkit.

"Rainkit. Tell me the truth."

Rainkit did not know what to do.