This club sucks

Sammy Pov

I totally can do this. I can totally do a one night stand to make my demon neighbors to leave me alone so I don't have to move. I also totally dont feel like I'm going to have a panic attack on sleeping with a total stranger.

.......

I am not very good at pep talking myself but I got to suck it up. Because in truth I really don't want to move and be in the red financially, Because my neighbors are ass...asses. what would Daisy say?

"You should go and talk to them Hinny bunny".I mimicked to myself of a bad impression of Daisy and it was bad. But she has a valid point.  Yet...at this moment....right now I'm to chicken to try and talk to them,an want to take a short cut. It's to make them lose interest instead. This has got to work.

I looked myself over in what I feel should be considered the best I got for clubbing. Which isn't much.

I was able to find my little black dress that just a little over mid thighs, stalkings so that it  at least sexy....I'm hoping not slutty. Maybe I should pretend classy, with closed toe healed boots for hight. Tried to give myself the smoky eyes look, but make up is hard and I looked like a deranged raccoon, so washed it off and just tried to give my self even winged eyeliner and the marroon lipstick, because I might over do it if I use the black lipstick. A last look into the mirror annnnnnd I look like a hooker......and that's good enough.

............

Can't wear my trusted hoodie so I grabbed my over size leather jacket. I found it hear when I moved in and it was too good to put in effort to look for it's previous owner, so it's mines.

Much better. Plus with the  big pockets I don't have to carry a purse. Time to head out and find myself a one night stand. I peeked into the hall just to make sure I don't run into either of the demons.

Speak of the devil, Jake showed up like he was in a hurry to get into his apartment and for a spilt secound I swear we made eye contact before he hurried back into his apartment. Quickly shutting shutting door.

Wait why am I shutting the door? It's not like he makes me nervous.

But he totally does.

Snap out of it. He hates you and he is doing crazy shit to you because you smell single I guess. An easy target.

Fuck that!

I swing the door opened the same time Jake open his and the look on his face is priceless. His light blue eyes are wide and his perfect plumps lips are both wide with shock but he snaps out of his emotions of confusion and than last as he looks me up and down sees I'm not hiding  back in my apartment.

"I hope you have a nice night neighbor." I said with a smile and then speed walked my butt out of there. My face felt hot and was so thankful to make it outside in the cooler air. Now to figure out which way to the club.

It can't be to hard with the name Aphrodisiac. And it seriously wasn't.  Maybe the sign should be down graded a bit but the line to get in was also ridiculous. When I was walking past all these people to realize it was the line to the front door made me gasp. What's in there making people line up to get in. I mean can't be becuase.of the supernatural, cause they are mixed in with the crowd of for some reason all really good looking people. Am I crazy?

How is everyone here look so.....sexy?

This is meant to be only on wattpad, if this story appears any where else it is considered stolen. Please report it if you see it. Thank you♡