Chapter 13: Home Sweet Home

I was in front of this circle spiraling light that is very much portal like.

"Jonathan would be looking out for you." He said. "Here's some money for traveling and everything. Remember, nobody should know about your powers, ok?" Wizard Elmor says. He's making it look like I'm an irresponsible person. It hurts.

"Ok, shall we go now?" I ask. Jonathan holds my hand and nods, we jumped through the portal. Jonathan arrived first then me I accidentally landed on top of him.

"Oof!" He moans. "You're pretty heavy."

"Sorry." I whispered. I stood up and pulled him. "So, where are we?" I looked around.

"In your backyard." I turned and saw our house. Great. We went in and went straight to our room. I took a long bath and slept in the bathtub.

I had the scariest dream yet.

I was in throne room of Queen Maria with my parents in front of me. I recognized them because of their painting with baby me in Wizard Elmor's tower. I tried to scream and help them but I couldn't move.

"This is a sign that nobody should deal with the REAL queen." She took out a sword and placed it on my mom's neck. She swung and I woke up never knowing tears trickling down in my cheeks. I wiped them away and rose from the bathtub when someone opened the door I went back to the bubbly bath. It was Jonathan.

"Hello?! There is this thing called knocking." I shouted at him.

"Sorry. You're parents are coming up to your room." He said. My eyes widened. He took my towel and quickly rose up and changed some clothes and fixed myself. He was covering his eyes.

"Uhm, you need to hide now." I said. He castes a spell that made him invisible. The door opened. It WAS my parents. My orphan parents.

"Alexza! My dear Alexza, you're home." My mom hugged me. "We were worried sick, where have you been young lady?" She slapped me in the arm.

"Ow! I'm sorry..." I apologized as I rubbed my arm. "I just needed to think for awhile." I said.

"Everybody was worried sick. Even the boy named Jeremy? He called us for like the nth time today. Who is he?" My mom gave me a sly smile.

"What? No. He's just a friend." I denied. Yes he is just a friend. Guys, clam down.

"Ok." My mom puts her hands up in surrender. "Dinner is at the countertop. Your father and I will be just at the grocery store. Ran out of celery and fig and--"

"Ok. Dinner at the countertop, you guys are gonna be out. I'll be here in the house, well, I think I'm gonna visit Jeremy. His house is just a few blocks away." I said.

"Ok, John is coming with us." She picks up her bag and kisses me in the forehead. "See you! Don't forget to clean the dishes after eating!" They left.

"Jonathan, you can come out now." I say as he appeared right in front of me. He was so near. My heart suddenly started beating so fast. I could feel his breath blowing off my hair every time he exhales. I never really noticed much that he has the most gorgeous eyes ever. And the streaks of hazelnut when light shone through his hair.

"I--I'm gonna go visit Jeremy." I backed up a little. "You wanna come?" I asked him as I went inside the closet and changed my clothes.

"No, I'll just stay here." He said nonchalantly.

"Ok." I went out of the closet. He just looked at me.

"What? Is there something wrong?" I ask as I check myself in the mirror. He stood behind me.

"No, it's just you look gorgeous." Nothing really special to what I'm wearing right now. I was wearing a skirt and a crop top. And some sneakers.

"Jonathan, it's just a skirt. Nothing special." I turned to him. He puts his hand on my cheek and moves closer to me. He leans down and kisses me in the cheek.

"I know." He puts his hand down. Everything was just. My legs felt wobbly.

"I--uhm--I--uhh-- have to uhm--go." I stuttered. I took my bag and left. I opened the doors and had one last look up my bedroom. He was up there, looking at me. Giving the most amazing smile and waves. I walked up to Jeremy's house.

---------
A/N:

Hey guys! Since it has been so long since I updated a chapter, I decided to make it up to you guys with a very long chapter. Do you guys want a point of view of Jonathan? Just comment! 😊