Chapter 20 👑

---- Senpai pov ❤ ----
I woke up at 4AM way earlier than usual. I looked over at Whitty. He was still asleep. I got out of the room as quietly as possible so I didn't wake up Whitty. After I was out of the room I went downstairs and sat on the couch and took out my phone. I did my usual thing on my phone and then put it away I didn't know what to do I was bored I didn't want to go outside so I just laid down on the couch and just stare at the ceiling and maybe watch something  
-
After a couple of hours I woke back up at 6AM. "I fell asleep didn't I?" I looked beside me and Whitty was there on his phone. I sat up and looked away from Whitty, then I felt a gentle tap on my shoulder I jumped a bit but then was pulled into a hug I looked up at Whitty and he looked like he was about to cry but held back the tears was it because of yesterday? "Hey?" "What do you want?" "Are you still mad at me?" "I-" I let out a sigh "it's ok if you're still mad at me" "well I'm not that mad at you" "ok well at least your not that mad at me" "yeah I guess" then Whitty pulled me onto his lap making me face him "W-whitty what are you d-doing?" "Oh nothing sugar" then he pulled me back into a hug and I hugged him back "also can you stop with the nicknames?" "Maybe" "your not gonna stop with the nicknames are you?" "No, plus I like calling you by nicknames" I let out a sigh and got off his lap "c'mon let's eat breakfast" "ok" Whitty cooked some pancakes then we ate them and sat on the couch watching the Tv "Whitty I want do something" "like what?" "I don't know to be exact but I want to do something" "how about we go outside or go somewhere?" "But what if we crash into Maddie? She'll kill me after what happened yesterday" "it's ok if we do crash into her i'll protect you if she starts to fight you" "Thanks Whitty!" "Let's just get ready to go oitside and go somewhere" "ok Whitty"

(I feel like I'm the only here but I have random motivation to k!ll people I hate lol)

---- Whitty pov 💣 ----
When Senpai was done getting ready I remembered something "wait Senpai?" "Yes?" "I totally forgot about my house since I've been here with you for a long time" "want to go there first to see how your house is?" "Sure" "ok then" we headed out the door and started walking to my house it isn't that far from Senpai's house - When we got there I opened the door and it wasn't that messy at all just a bit of dust here and there "it's been a while since I've been here" "it is hasn't it? Since you've been living with me" "yeah" "how about you actually move in with me!" "Are you ok with that?" "Yeah!" "Ok then"

---- no one's pov 🧊 ----
They decided to start packing if Whitty wants to leave by tomorrow so Senpai helped with packing some things - when they were half way done they took a break and sat down on the couch 

---- Whitty pov 💣 ----
"I'm kinda tired" "me too that took a kinda a long time" "it did didn't it?" "Yeah" "well since we're half way done how about we go outside and walked around a bit and then come back and finish packing?" "Sure that sounds like a good plan" ok then let's go" we got up and left I locked the door (ofc what do y'all think? Who wouldn't lock their door? Lol) while we were walking around the park near to my house Senpai froze and I looked at him confused "what's wrong?" "It's her" "who? Oh-" I looked at the direction Senpai was looking at and there she was I pulled Senpai's arm and walked the other way "hey, hey it's ok she didn't see you" "I guess you're right" we walked back to my house and I looked at the time on my phone "it's already 5PM? Time goes by quick" I said to myself "Senpai do you want to eat anything?" "No how about you do you want to eat something?" "Well no I was just asking you" "ok I guess" we started packing again - when we were done packing it was dark out "it's dark out did we really take that much time?" "I guess we did" "I just want to go to sleep I'm tired and I don't want to walk back to my house" "well you can sleep here" "hmm I'll just sleep on the couch" "ok but I don't think the couch is that comfortable" "eh I'll just stay on the couch" "umm ok I guess" when Senpai fell asleep I left the house as quietly as I can and Just went on a night walk again but then of course she had to be in my path "hey, hey YOU!" "Ugh what do you want now?" "You stole Senpai frome me didn't you" "stole him? I don't think I stole him, he just didn't like you" "he likes me! I know it!" "You think?" Then I started to walk away from her but was pulled back "can you just leave me and Senpai alone?" "Maybe but I won't leave until you give me Senpai back!" "I don't think I'm going to give you Senpai" "just give me Senpai back it's not that hard!" "No he doesn't love you" then I started to walk away and she didn't pull me back when I went back home and Senpai was sitting there waiting for me "Whitty where did you?" "
"I went for a night walk and crashed into Maddie" "you didn't do anything to her right?" "No but I was about to" "don't try to do anything to her cause she's a Demon" "oh well I didn't do anything to her" "yeah" "anyways since you're up I want to ask you something..." "what is it?" I took a breath. "You know we've been friends for a long time right?" "Yeah?" "Well I've developed feelings for you and was wondering if you would like to g-go out with m-me?" "I-"

To be continued

[Well hello guys! This is the last chapter of this book. I hope you enjoyed it and thank you for all the support! I really appreciate all of you guys! Also since the Whitty mod got privated I don't know if I should continue the 2nd book so I'll let y'all choose, and sorry this chapter is kinda bad I was really unmotivated and tired to write this, and if you guys want me to continue the 2nd book I'll take a break for about 3 week before I post the 1st chapter of the second book, also sorry if there is any spelling mistakes my hands were hurting while writing this. Bye guys! I love y'all💖! Total words: 1,200