~•2•~

~•Y/N's P.O.V•~

When I got to the top of the staircase and walked out of the little man-made hole, I stopped and finally decided to look at my surroundings which is something I should have done when I first got here but oh well. After a somewhat good look around I walked over to a large tree before I decided to take off my armor, along with my sword which was inside of its holster. I looked up, jumped, grabbed a hold of a tree branch, lifted my legs up and over the tree branch, then let go so that I was hanging upside down.

~•Third P.O.V•~

It was an hour or two spent doing that, however you could have gone for longer. Though due to you not knowing your surroundings, you decided that it would be better on the ground. Y/N put her armor back on along with her swords' holster. She already had her sword out of it's holster. As the wind howled threw the branches of the trees and threw the females hair, she got into her usual stance for practice. After that the female guard brought down her sword and started to visualize a fight happening.

~•Tommy's P.O.V•~

After staying in the newly named Pogtopia, named by me of course, Wilbur though it would be a good idea to go out to find some food seeing as we were running low, and Techno only tagged along because he needed to get some dirt for his potato farm. How big is he even gonna make this thing anyway? After a while of looking for food we had enough and Techno got enough dirt.

When we got closer to the entrance to Pogtopia, I heard something cutting through the air. I looked over at Wilbur then at The Blade to make sure I wasn't the only one that heard it. Not that I was scared! It's just that if anyone from L'manburg found us, they would most likely kill us. Anyway I wasn't the only one that heard it and when we got closer to the entrance to Pogtopia we saw a girl. Which might I add, I love women, their pog. However I don't think she noticed us because she kept on swinging her sword. Unfortunately for her, she swung it straight at Techno. Techno drew his sword and blocked it. Wait, how does he already have a sword!?

Someone grabbed my arm and pulled me back, and that someone was Wilbur. Except I was to focused on what was happening in front of us. When Techno finally was able to break apart from her he moved a little bit. Though when I looked at him then at the woman I saw that her eyes were closed. What kind of maniac swings a sword around without looking!?

~•Third P.O.V•~

The sound of medal against medal filled the area around them. It was enough to make Y/N open her eyes just in time to block a swing that came from a man in front of her. The female guard looked over the man in front of her once again, this time she was able to get a good look at his face. "Techno..." The female murmured. A disbelieving look covering her features. Though it wasn't long before a smile plastered across the (e/c) eyed girls face when she realized that Technoblade wasn't holding back. So why should she? Y/N broke the two swords apart once again as she went for another strike but she was blocked.

The two went at this for a while, and for the first time in years Y/N was actually having fun. Though after a while the royal guard once again took another swing, this time actually managing to land a hit, though it was just a cut on the arm. After that Y/N was able to land some hits. Techno also managed to land some hits. Though the duel soon ended after Techno was able to get the (e/c) eyed guard onto the ground with his sword pressed up against her neck, blood trickling down said females neck. "Alright fine I yield." The (h/c) haired female exclaimed with a sigh.

The male pulled his sword away from the female with caution, and after a couple of seconds she stood up. Though when Y/N went look at the male in front of her, she finally noticed both Tommy and Wilbur. Wilbur had an arm out in front of Tommy in a type of protective way, while his other hand grasped around the handle of his sword getting ready to draw it out on her. Tommy however, had a type of sparkle in his eye that reminded her of when Tommy first saw her training by herself.