L Lawliet || [rewritten]

L arrived home, his eyes lit with frustration. "The Kira case is more difficult than expected, " he said, taking a seat on the couch. Watari set a cup of tea on the side table, and L drew a sip from it. He dismissed him and set the cup down, wiping his lips.

"Y/n, I'm quite frustrated."

I glanced down to see a bulge poking against the tightness of his pants. "I could fix that for you," I said, making my way towards him. The silk robe I had on slipped off my body and then onto the floor.

"Is that so?" he murmured, raking my body with his dark eyes. His hand reached out to grab me by the waist, sitting me on his lap.
I kissed his soft lips and trailed my fingers up his shirt, exploring his chest, feeling him grow right under me. He kissed me with urgency, removing my bra while I removed his shirt. Soft caresses tickled my body as he mumbled dirty things to me. Suddenly he picked me up, wrapping my legs around him, and carried me to the bedroom.

His eyes were of anger and lust, hungrily observing my bare body. I knew what he needed. He unbuckled his jeans button and I took my position on my knees. Pulling down his underwear, I admired his slim, toned structure. His abs were slightly sprinkled with sweat of anticipation, glistening with lust.

I took hold of his shaft and licked the tip of it. A few slow licks to taste his precum and tease him slightly.

"That's not very nice," he muttered, sighing. "You know, this is getting too hard to bare."

L grabbed my hair, slowly pushing himself into my mouth with a thrust. I glanced up at his face, now softened with relief as my tongue and lips closed around his warm cock. I swirled my tongue around him, draining the exotic taste from his cock. He watched my head bob up and down as my hands slid up and down his shaft simultaneously. His breath rose, slightly ragedy. When he could hardly take it anymore, he pulled out and pushed me on the bed.

My eyes of innocence were slightly darkened. He'd be the one to darken it all. He kissed my neck while I murmured his name softly, and then trailed down my collar bone. He licked the tips of his long, sculpted fingers and proceeded to slide them down my stomach, down to my wet pussy. My legs were closed in embarrassment, but he pried them open to slide in his fingers. I wanted him so bad, the touch was overwhelming. I sighed and closed my eyes, feeling embarrassed but overwhelmed by the touch. His slender fingers slid in and out of me skillfully like they were crafted for this task. He sped up, telling me to moan his name. Just when I thought I could not do it anymore, he pulled out his fingers and stuck them in my mouth.

"That's a good girl," he whispered, pulling out his fingers licked clean. Finally he was ready.

"Now, Y/n." He said; I heard the desperation in his tone. He leaned over me and found that sweet spot on my neck. He sucked just as he thrusted inside, holding onto my waist and hand. I gasped when he entered. My insides gripped him tightly. I felt fulfilled. He slid in and out. Pleasure grew as he hit deeper and deeper. As he thusted harder into my body, his name escaped my lips and he called me his. I dug my fingernails into his toned back as he pounded into me harder and harder. I gasped as he continued to kiss my neck, slightly nibbling. Shivers of pleasure ran all throughout my body. The way he hit my g spot had my eyes rolling. I moaned his name and clenched my walls as I neared orgasm, feeling an overwhelming sensation of pleasure as my walls tightened ready for him to give me one last thrust.

Finally L thrusted all of his hard cock inside of me, ejecting his thick cum into my cervix, mixing our fluids together. My walls twitched and he moaned my name as I screamed his. He then pulled out, allowing the sweet cum to ooze out of my pussy.

"I'll always be here to help," I sighed, pulling a blanket over myself. A knock on the door astounded.

"Is there anything I could-"

"Yes, thank you." L said to me, wrapping a towel around his waist.

Watari stepped in, mistaking L's answer to me as an invitation. The plate of cake he was holding dropped to the floor.

(these chapters will begin to become longer and more wordy)