Frozen Yogurt, Guitar Strings, and Kisses

Hey guys! 

This is officially my 2nd fanfiction/story. The first one is called "Take Me Home" can you read that one first before starting this one. It would mean a ton.

I'm gonna give it chance, I probably won't post up the second chapter untill I finish my first story so please bare with me.

I've had this idea for a long time and I hope it comes out good and I don't have a cover for this yet but I'm working on it!

Please tell me what you guys think by reading, voting, commenting, and fanning!

Thats it C: Here is Chapter 1

- Banana xx

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1

Rebecca's Pov

"You're gonna be late to your flight" my Mum plastered out, rummaging through my closet and folding everything neatly into my suitcase. I've been packing for over 3 hours, deciding what to bring and what not to bring.

"Mum breath, I still have an hour and thirty minutes" I assured her and went off to make sure all my shoes and undergarments were already packed. I glances at my mum who looked so much nervous than I was. The fact that I even mentioned the words university and not in Doncaster freaked her out even more. My dad hadn't taken it so lightly either but after a few chats and positive feedback, they finally gave it a chance. Graduating High school was the best thing I could have done if you leave out dumping slutty Justin.

"Alex!" I called after my older brother other and soon enough he trotted himself into my room with a large box.

"What?" he looked a bit annoyed.

"Can you take both of these suitcases down to dad's car?" I asked in my sweet loving sister voice. I knew he could do it since my brother was buff and "hot" according to my two best friends.

"Okay, but just cause you asked so nicely" he said sarcastically and effortlessly lifted up my last two suitcases and walked out.

"He's on steroids I tell you" I murmured to my mum and began to fill up the box with bed sheets and my bedroom accessories. I placed all my journals and electronics in my big handbag. I carefully hung my guitar over my shoulder and stood in front of my empty room.

"Be nice" my mom smiled and stood next to me. We both took in my empty room that I finally realized how big actually was. I was gonna miss it so much, I was gonna miss every single thing about this house.

"You know sweetheart, Iowa is a really faraway place are you sure about this?" My mum looked over at me; I could already see the tears in her eyes. No I didn't want to start sobbing.

"Yes, I'm positive and I won't be alone both Phabian and Emma will be there plus Aunt Jenna is only a few miles away from the campus" I took her into a hug and she tightened herself letting tears fall down. My dad walks in and I could already tell he was about to cry like a girl.

"Please stay safe, if you need any money we will be updating you visa every month, if they ask you to do drugs remember to say no, you know the rules about boys, don't agree to drinking, and if you go too far remember-"

"Mum, I'm 19 I think I'll be quite alright" I pulled away and wiped her tears. I turned to face my dad and immediately hugged him.

"Don't miss us too much", he was already shedding his "man" tears.

"You know that's impossible" I chuckled and he kissed my forehead while cupping both of my cheeks.

"Aw not the waterworks" Alex walked in.