Chapter 4

LET THE SMUT BEGAIN!

WARNINGS FOR THIS CHAPTER: Small bits of Smut, and Sort of Atempt rape by a Horny Kitty! -Panda

_____________

Zayns POV

I checked in with Lou, and Gave him my slip and Money. In return he gave me my Key card and I headed for my room.

I hoped I wouldn’t get some punk Kid, I really hope it’s not Harry. If I have to spend one more day with that freak I will kill him myself.

Or w-Oh hell no, If it’s that little fag. I hate that little Blondie; I just want to punch him till he’s bleeding.

Now that I think of it, I hope I do room with him. I could teach him on hell of a lesson. Plus I’ve needed a new punching bag. That little twig would do just fine.

“Your room sir.” The overdressed, under groomed and overly confident bus boy said, wheeling my things in.

Sitting on the bed was that mop of bl-Wiat, Oh hell no, I am not sharing a bed with that twat! “Get the fuck up Blondie!” He pumped, covering himself in the blanket I suppose he brought with him. What a fucking pussy.

“I said get up! You’re sleeping on the floor!” He scrambled towards the brown carpet, the bus boy just standing there. “Get the fuck out, You’re not getting a tip from me.” He closed the door, rolling his eyes. Stupid prick.

“Eh Blondie, go take a shower or something, I wunna wank.” He didn’t flinch, uncovering his eyes. “W-Why do you want me to take a shower?” I rolled my eyes, kicking his side. “I want to wank you stupid fuck, now leave!”

I watched as he bolted for the door. What the hell was hanging out of his pants? Oh well, as long as he leaves.

“Fucking finally.” I pulled out my phone, waiting for the shower to turn on before I dialed. A few rings and they picked up.

“Hello?” My heart calmed its rapid beating. “Hi mommy.” I smiled, just sounding her voice made me steal. “How are you baby boy?” I could hear her smile. “I-I’m okay…I just got to my room. We have to share a bed but he’s staying on the floor.” I reassured. I didn’t want her to think I was sharing the bed with some homo.

“Okay well I’m glad you’re okay boo, Have a safe trip and don’t forget to call, every night!” I missed her already. “I know mommy, I love you.”

“I Love you too honey, Have fun and be nice.” I hung up, leaning back in the bed. I hated being so far from her…And on this train when I was claustrophobic! And with this fag when I’m homophobic! This wasn’t going to be a fun trip.

“The day I first meet you, you told me, you’d never fall in love.” God was there an angel in there?

“But now that, I get you, I know fear is what it really was.” Was that? No, it couldn’t be.

“Now hear we are, so close! Yet so far, How did I pass the test, When will you realize, Baby I’m not like the rest.” Oh my I don’t think I’m ready for this.

“Don’t want to break your heart, Just wunna give your heart a brake, I know your scare its wrong  Like you might make a mistake. There’s just one life to live and there’s no time to wait, to waste so just let me give your heart a break! Give your heart a break!”

Nice song chose Niall, seriously! God, why did he have that perfect little voice? No! He can’t get to me like this, he’s a guy!

“Z-Zayn can you close your eyes I forgot my towel.” He whispered from the door.