Goodnight

Levi flew through the air in search of her, the one that left the group on her own. How stupid could she really be? He went far away from the others until he heard a scream that echoed through his ears, it was Her’s Hanji’s. His eyes widen as he flew as fast as he could to it. She couldn’t be….no she promised!

                                                       -Day Before- 

Levi sat at his desk starring down at his paperwork. This whole world never should have existed…What’s the point? Was all he could think, they were going on a mission outside the walls again tomorrow. He glanced down at “that” drawer on his desk, the one he had to open after every death of ones he thought of to be close to him. He didn’t want to do the same again, but without losing you can never gain. 

A loud knock from his door snapped him out of his trance and his eyes shifted to the door.  But before he could speak Hanji burst into the room with the same smiling face.

“You ready for tomorrow Levi?” she walked up to his desk “I can’t say I’m looking forward to it too much, I still haven’t finished my newest experiment yet” Levi sighed.

“Always something with you” He leaned back in his chair as Hanji chuckled 

“well the world is an exciting thing levi” she smiled and he rolled his eyes

“Tch, Hanji only you could think that.” 

“well I’m not always keeping hold of the past levi…You know that’s not healthy. Memories are good but not the ones that hold pain in them.” She spoke in more of a serious tone. Levi sighed

“Hanji you can’t always expect to understand everything” 

“I know..” she sighed “Just it’s better to keep what you remember about them in your heart and remember your fighting to make sure they didn’t die for nothing” Levi growled 

“Get out Hanji…” She frowned

“I’m only giving advice” 

“Get out!” He yelled and her, what could she know about losing people close to you.  She doesn’t understand when she thinks she dose she’s always in my business…

Hanji stepped back a bit 

“Just be ready for tomorrow levi, please” she said softly and left to her room. 

Levi sighed angrily, why can’t she ever just leave me alone?....I don’t understand how she could even tell what I was thinking about…He stood up and walked to his door. What am I doing? Why do I even want to go speak to her right now? It’s not like I did anything wrong…he walked out the door. But still….I did yell at her and she was just giving me advice…

He walked down the hall to Hanji’s door and paused for a moment before knocking. Hanji opened the door and starred at him.

“Do you need something?” she asked 

“I want to talk to you Hanji..” Levi spoke quietly and she let him in 

“Alright then what is it?” she shut the door

“Hanji, I’m sorry..” She raised an eyebrow 

“Never thought you would tell me that levi. So why are you now?” she asked, it was clear she was upset.

“Dose that matter? Why can’t I just apologize?”  She sighed and smiled

“alright well then apology accepted” She walked and sat on her bed “anything else you needed Levi?”