Finally Here

Y/n's p.o.v

"Good morning everyone. My name is L/n Y/n, but you all can call me Y/n. I hope we can all get along. Please take care of me." After introducing myself I slightly bow as a formality.

"Wow you're so pretty" a woman with pink skin and hair yells while practically jumping out of her seat.
"Thank you! You're very pretty too." I say with a bright smile on my face.
"Hey, what's your second gender?"erupts multiple members of the class.
"I'm an omega."
Before anyone responds the professor speaks up. Pinching the bridge of his nose with a heavy sigh he says, "Didn't I tell you all to behave? It's rude to ask someone their second gender in that manor"

'He's clearly an alpha'
"Don't worry Professor. I didn't mind"
With a tired look in his eyes he nods his head and speaks again. "Then why don't you all take a moment to share a little about yourselves. Age, genders, quirks, likes and dislikes, exedra. While you do that I'll take a nap." Disappering into the comfy yellow abyss the scruffy looking alpha quickly falls asleep.

"Hi Y/n my names Izuku Midoriya, but you can call me Deku. I'm an alpha by the way...oh! I hope that doesn't make you nervous"

'He's having his own little freak out session. I didn't know someone could mumble out things so fast'
"Don't worry it doesn't make me nervous. I can tell you have no intentions of hurting me so it's fine. I hope we can be friends"

♡Time skip cuz I'm getting sleepy♡

Nobody's p.o.v

After classes everyone makes it back over to the hero course dorms. Y/n notices everyone going in the same direction and begins growing confused. "Uh, Hey Kirishima, right?"
"Yep what's up? Do you need help finding your room?"
"Yeah, but I wanted to know if the dorms aren't separated by our second gender?"
Kirishima pauses for a minute looking over the expression on your face for any signs of worry or distress.
"No, the dorms aren't separated. Does that make you uncomfortable? I can promise you we're all good people here. No one will hurt you and if someone tries to just let any of us here know, okay?"

"Oh no no. I wasn't trying to imply that you all would try and do some thing to me. I'm just shocked. Most colleges would separate alphas and omegas into separate dorms...I guess this college is just different in general." You say mulling your lip in thought

"Okay, but it would be understandable if you did. There are alphas out there that abuse and use omegas to satisfy their desires. Hm? What do you mean by different?"

'It's refreshing to see an alpha like him. When he was talking about the mistreatment and prejudice that still exists against omegas he looked so hurt....and angry. Back in America not many alphas I met cared about that. Hell they were some of the ones doing it. Maybe the majority of alphas in Japan are different?'

"Heeeyyy! Y/n you there? Earth to Y/n."

"Oh! Sorry Kirishima! I was deep in thought. What did you ask me again?"

"That's okay. I asked what's so different about UA?"

"Well for starters not many colleges allow omegas to enroll at least not where I'm from. Second of all usually you don't have the same people in all your classes in college. You might have a few people that match up with a few classes on your schedule but that's it. Here we all go to every class together. Then there's the merged  dorms. UA just seems to be unique. I like it."

"Ah I gotcha. Yeah, it seems so. To explain why we all go to the same classes..well I guess they want students in each course to stick together. So us hero course students will be in every class with one another. Just like with general studies course, support course, exedra"

"That makes sense"

"Oh yeah! You said you need help finding your room, right? It should be over here just follow me"

Alright that's it for chapter one. See ya next time 😊