Chapter 17:

𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠.

Bucky hauled Sam into his room and shut the door behind them. He pulled Sam into a long, meaningful kiss. They were like polar opposites, Bucky's lips were rough and worn, Sam's lips were soft and delicate. Bucky hated almost everyone and barely took part in convosations while Sam was always welcoming people and laughing. But for some reason they fit so well together. Sam pulled Bucky into the bed while their lips were still connected. Their shirts were off and thrown across the room in no time. Bucky topped Sam. Sam buried his hands into Bucky's long brunette hair, pulling him deeper into the kiss. Sam loved the feel of his bare skin against Bucky's. It made him feel comforted. Bucky trailed his fingers across Sam's body with his non-metal arm. Sam turned his head to the side breaking the kiss.

"Bucky..."

"Ugh what."

"Did you lock the door?" Bucky thought for a moment before he answered.

"No..." he said guiltily.

"Ugh you dumbass." Sam laughed as Bucky got up and walked across the room. Just as he was about to lock the door they heard a crash followed by shouting. The both rushed to get their shirts on before exiting the room.

"Great timing." Bucky said sarcastically.

They got to the top of the stairs and saw Valkyrie, y/n, Natasha, Steve and a man curled up on the floor which neither of them recognised.

"Y/n. What's going on?" Sam asked.

𝐈𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭? 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐥𝐭𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰. 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭... 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭. 𝐈𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐞. 𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨, 𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫.