the end...?

DAY OF DEATH. 3:57 p.m., Saturday, October 5th. Victim; Y/n L/n. Location of death; Musutafu General Hospital. Age: Not quite known.

At approximately 4:10 p.m., a young man named Tamaki Amajiki, storms into the scene, sobbing.

"I-I can't leave her!! I need to stay with her!!"

3 minutes later, the boy is taken away from the scene.

2 minutes after that, the clean up crew comes in. It is a woman with straight blue hair and yellow eyes. Tall. Skinny. Large red glasses on the bridge of her nose.

After cleaning up the blood and soaked cloths, she transfers the body down the hall on a rolling table.

She walks past the morgue.

She takes the body out the back exit, out of sight from all cameras.

She stands outside for 2 and a half minutes. After that, a man in a grey and black suit and mask approaches her with an identical rolling table.

The woman asks him something. The man measures the limbs of the victim. The man creates a non-living double of her, and places her on the table. The woman places a white sheet over the double body.

She enters the hospital with the double. She transfers the body to the morgue. Leaves the paperwork to the professionals. Hawks examines body to confirm the victim. No autopsy is done. Body is later cremated, as the victim asked for that (rather than a burial).

The woman exists through the back entrance again, meeting with the man and the real victims body.

The woman's body starts to melt off.

A young naked girl is revealed.

The two accomplices leave with the body at approximately 4:39 p.m.

. . .

What's happening?...It's cold. My fingers and legs feel heavy. My heart is beating really hard. Where am I? It's cold. I'm cold.

Y/n's eyes started to open, though it was a difficult task to accomplish. Above her was a brown ceiling, with a few circle light fixtures in it.

It felt as though she was laying on a couch, maybe a futon. She slowly sat herself up, preparing to stand, when she started to hack and cough. She threw her hand over her mouth, blood splattering into her palm. Her eyes went small with panic, and everything started to flow back to her.

Wait...I'm supposed to be dead. I was told I was pregnant. I went through labor. How am I alive?

Taking her time, y/n wobbled to her feet, unevenly walking towards a wall mirror that happened to be hanging nearby. As soon as she saw her face, she gasped so hard that she became light headed.

Why do I look so old!!!??? My hair is so bright! Why are my eyes gray!? Why didn't I realize how tall I am? I...I have a big chest!!! When did I get so old?!

She then pressed her fingers into her temples, squeezing her eyes shut. Okay, time to trace my steps. I was just 13...I was driving somewhere...The trees were pink, so it was spring...I sparsely remember attending this...lab? Is that what it was? I only remember doing hardcore training, that's it. After that, I don't remember anything...But it feels like I'm supposed to remember something—no, someone.