Chapter 24. Fuego

Mature content with two males and one female, if you don't like- wait, then why are even here?

The door was locked, there were no windows, and Kealan was kissing me in ways that made me lose myself.

His large callused hands running up my sides, the feeling of lips and tongue, and his body pinning mine down into the desk were more than enough to make me need him.

I ran my hands up his back and pressed my lips to his ear. "I've wanted to see your tattoos, for a very long time." I whispered.

Kealan kissed my throat before quickly shrugging off his shirt. I pressed my palms into the hot skin of his chest and let my eyes roam him.

I ran my nail along the tail of a dragon and was pleased when he shivered slightly.

"Do you like them?" Kealan asked in a low husky voice. I leaned forward and kissed his chest lightly before nipping at his skin.

"Very much." I murmured before wrapping my arms around his neck and bringing his lips back down to my own.

His tongue made it's way into my mouth, and I happily intertwined my own into his.

Kealan's hands impatiently grabbed the bottom of my shirt, sliding his hands up my sides. He squeezed my skin gently, and I groaned into his mouth tugging him closer.

"This, might not be the place," Kealan told me pulling back slightly.

I reached down pulling off my own shirt leaving me in jeans and a lacy black bra. "I'm no virgin, take me right here and now Kealan." I told him before placing my hands on his shoulders.

He swallowed taking in the view of my skin.  "Unless you don't want too." I asked softly digging my nails into his flesh.

Kealan smiled. "Alright November, I'll do as you ask." He bent his face down and kissed the top of my breasts inhaling deeply.

I flushed as I felt his hands glide up my back slowly to unhook the straps. I giggled as he fumbled before getting it undone.

My giggle turned into a surprised gasp as he immediately pulled my nipple into his mouth. I placed my hands in his hair and leaned back on the desk.

I squeezed my eyes closed as the feeling of his tongue, and his stomach contacting with mine left my mind spinning.

He pulled back slightly and met my eyes as I panted for breath. "November..."

I hooked my legs around his waist. "I want you Kealan, don't hesitate." I told him softly and ground my hips into his.

He stiffened and groaned, making a sea of wetness pool between my thighs. I moved my hips in circles as he lifted me up on the desk and grabbed my hips.

He exhaled sharply as he thrust into me before impatiently reaching down and undoing the button of my jeans.

Soon left in my underwear alone, Kealan pressed his head into my shoulder before bringing our desires together once more.

I whimpered at the closer contact and grabbed his lower back wanting him closer. I gasped for breath and placed my thumbs into the fabric of his pants.

"I want these off, now." I told him and felt him lift his head. He nodded and pulled back as I sat on the desk. My mouth went dry when he stood before me in nothing but black boxers.

The door knob jiggling made us both pause. "Hey, guys, school is over." Jax called.

I glanced at Kealan. "Is it too soon for that orgy?"

He walked over and cupped between my legs. I bit my lip to stifle any noise I about made and nearly collapsed as he rubbed his fingers.

"I think I can allow it." Kealan muttered and pulled his hand away. I wiped my forehead and watched Kealan walk over to the door.

Kealan murmured something I couldn't hear to Jax through the door, before he opened it. Jax walked in, and froze seeing me almost completely naked on the desk.

His lips parted and his cheeks turned a dark shade of red.

"Come here Jax~" I said a low sultry tone that made him shudder and obey. I cupped his face and kissed him soundly.

Kealan lifted me off the desk and placed me in his lap so that as Jax kissed me, he could also have access to my body.

I moaned into Jax's mouth as Kealan ran his hands up my stomach and cupped my breasts. I pulled up Jax's shirt and tore it off him breaking our kiss.

I kissed down Jax's neck moving my hips to not only make Jax gasp and clutch at me, but so I could feel Kealan pulsing behind me.

I sank my hand past Jax's pants, and his reaction was beyond words.

Jax went stiff and his back arched into me, he seemed rather stunned himself. "Hah, N-November-" Jax moaned and whimpered almost collapsing into me.

I ran my thumb over the head of his cock and smiled feeling him leaking. I pumped him, my face flushed at the incoherent sounds he made as he cried out. It was muffled as he pressed his face into my neck.

His back arched again as he came, I felt wetness in my neck, and as Jax pulled back I was slightly surprised to see tears in his eyes. "That felt good." Jax whispered looking slightly embarrassed as I pulled my hand out of his pants.

"My turn." Kealan growled out behind me and flipped me back over so my back was on the desk. He pulled my under garment off easily and I cried out stunned when he thrust into me easily.

I raked my nails down his back, quickly reminded of how good it felt to be with a man. I kissed his mouth bringing my hands into his blue hair and pulling as he came in and out of me quickly.

"Kealan," I warned clamping down on him, which made a groan leave his lips.

I cried out his name as I came, and he swiftly followed me gasping. He pulled back and kissed my head.

"Damnit." Jax whined, and I glanced at the tent in his pants.

Kealan raised an eyebrow. "I forgot how horny teens are."

Jax flushed. "Shut up."

I giggled and fell back. "That was fun."