𝗶 - 𝘁𝘄𝗼

𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗬 𝗧𝗔𝗟𝗘 ✰

❝ I'm going to release a song

I'm going to release a song.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

AJ and Tess stood in front of AJ's red Porsche looking stunning as always. Him dressed in the St. Judes shirt with a leather jacket and Tess in her usual messy hair which went with her whole Boho look.

"I missed you so much." Thorn kissed her boyfriend AJ, and Tess rolled her eyes while looking away.

Odd.

Thorn kept a mental note to ask about what that was about later.

"I missed you too babe. And you look great." AJ said with a snarky smirk as he glanced over her body— his eyes lingering on the hem of her skirt.

Thorn wore the classic Constance skirt dressed with a leather blazer and white suede Gucci heels— she did look good if she did say so herself.

"Tess do you mind sitting in the back." Thorn asked, Tess gave a sarcastic smile to AJ and went to the back seat of AJ's convertible without a word.

AJ avoided Tess's eyes and wrapped his hand around Thorn's.

A rope tied around Thorn's heart.

Sure, Tess and her hadn't been the closest the past summer but that didn't mean they weren't best friends.

Friends grow apart all the time, right?

Just because Thorn and Tess hadn't talked a lot, not more than 2 calls that summer didn't mean they were going to stop hanging out— everything was going to be back to normal in a few hours.

Thorn hoped.

Thorn didn't do well with change if you couldn't tell.

The rope tightened around her heart again.

The trip to the school was dreadful. An awkwardness consumed the air whenever Thorn spoke, Tess stayed quiet in the back and AJ shot downThorn's attempted conversations.

Something was going on and Thorn felt excluded.

She didn't like not knowing.

The thread squeezed her heart again.

"So anyways, I was going to wait to tell you this but I'm too happy to contain my excitement." She gave her all winning smile to AJ. "As you know, since Daddy won't let me act—"