chapter 25 : guns and roses

it's the day of our wedding day, back then i couldn't imagine myself getting married. i always thought that i'll be that woman standing outside the church clapping for sanzu while he gets married to another girl.

but here i am, walking down the carpet as i accept his arm wholeheartedly. it was a beach wedding, in our hearts, the beach is something memorable for sanzu and i. this is where we lost one other and where we found each other again.

sanzu held a piece of paper in his hands, i can't help but laugh at how cute he is. his body was trembling and his voice, i caressed his cheeks telling him to calm down as he read his vows.

"i don't know where to start, since i already told you everything i wanted you to know." he started, everyone laughed especially bonten since they knew everything about us.

"it's such a waste that a wonderful woman like you is marrying someone like me. i don't know what i did to deserve you but i'm grateful. all my life i never really had the chance to choose myself, but you chose me all over again even if i was a mess. if there was something i can describe myself that would be a gun. something dangerous and something that will harm other people. just like a gun, i can hurt people with just a click of the trigger. everyone avoided me because of that but you willingly held me even if it means putting you in danger."

"i feel like i should be on my knees right now because you chose me out of everyone else." sanzu laughed

"then kneel, you're good at that remember?" i winked at him making the audience tease us.

"i wouldn't have gone this far if it wasn't because of you. to the woman who stood beside me and never left my side. i want you to know how much i love you dearly, words can't express how i treasure you and it will take me a lifetime to write my vows."

"i want nothing more than to build a future with you, i want us to share our happiness and sadness together. today, i promise to give you a life you deserve because of you, i became happy, i became strong, and i became a better person so that you can be the happiest woman in the world. you are my first, my last, and my everything. you are mine until the end of time, and i am yours for as long as you'll have me. with you by my side i know i can conquer everything as we hold hands together. from this day forward, you will not walk alone. my heart will be your shelter, and my arms will be your home. y/n, you are my best friend, my partner in crime, and now forever my wife, i love you."

everyone cheered as sanzu said the last words of his vows. my makeup is now ruined from crying and i hate him for that. i cleared my throat before i started speaking.

"growing up i never really had a home, i felt like sand on the beach letting the wind blow me anywhere. when i first met you i didn't really like you because you look dangerous. when i got to know you i realized you were the same as me. we both didn't have any place to go home but as time passed by i realized i started falling for you. our journey was difficult but in the end, everything was worth it."

"i was like a rose in the garden, out of all the flowers you could've picked you chose me. a rose that was full of thorns and hard to take care of. you wholeheartedly accepted, cared, and loved me even if i was stubborn. thank you, i will be forever grateful."

"i feel at home whenever you're with me. the warmth you make me feel, how you wrap your hands around me, and how i perfectly fit in your arms. all the years of searching desperately were worth it. we found a home in each other's arms, a place where we can stay together forever. with this ring, i promise you that you'll never have to face your problems, your pain, and the world alone. i stand here not just your best friend, not your partner in crime, but your wife and soon-to-be the mother of your children. i will stand by your side for all eternity, i love you."

everyone won't stop screaming as the both of us wear our rings. i had four rings in total now and my ring finger feels heavy. i'm the happiest woman in the world.

"i now pronounce you husband and wife. you may kiss the bride!" the priest cheered as sanzu quickly lifted up my vail.

bonten members started screaming and slamming their hands on their laps like a drum. koko was throwing money at us, ran taking pictures, rindou swinging his handkerchief, and the others laughing while throwing flower petals.

sanzu pulled my waist and kissed my lips passionately as i wrapped my arms around his neck.

this is all i ever wanted, i needed and wished for. with him, i have the sun, the moon, and all of the stars.