Let the Right One In

Third POV

The twins were being distracted by an upset Matt, they were checking on how he was doing and he had been repeatedly apologizing to Calista about his mother's actions towards Damon. They were trying to get him to stop, while they had been adjusting to vampirism very well, they still had issues with their tempers. That's why the Original Sanguine vampire along with her very well known husband had suggested a torture session to work out their anger they both were still harboring. The target being Stefan. For Caroline it was because of his girlfriend Elena, and for Calista, she just didn't like Stefan.

Damon on the other hand, watched as said target was leaving the house to munch on some squirrels. Alex may or may not have compelled a random vampire to attack the 'lighter-haired Salvatore,' and Stefan never even noticed it didn't try to attack Damon. A redhead had been waiting outside in the forest, this women had been called by her sister-in-law earlier to target the vampire her nephew was fake brothers with. She stood hidden with a stake and pounced, Stefan tried to fight back, but Sage had about 800 years on him, it was no use. Damon got a text from his aunt/best friend confirming Stefan was out and being taken, he decided to then give Elena a call—or six.

Damon entered the Gilbert House, "You're ignoring me," he stated to the doppelganger.

"The 6 missed calls? Sorry. My phone is dead," she snarked.

"Is Stefan here?" he said and got her attention,

"No. Why? Something wrong?"

"He went out in the woods and didn't come back. I can't get him on his phone. I figured he was here with you," he shrugged. Elena pulled out her phone and tried calling him too, "It's going straight to voice-mail. Where could he be?"

"You're not going to like what I'm thinking," Damon said.

They pulled up to the house Damon knew Stefan was in and pounded on the door, Miss Gibbons, the unfortunate human who got caught in this had opened the door, and Sage made her appearance in case Elena was watching, the twins pulled Stefan out with big smiles showing the work that they had done to him and how fun they were having. They were using the vampire as target practice. So had Alaric and Jeremy, yeah Stefan has had many surprises. He had tried to yell to Damon about Ingrid and Vlad that he saw earlier, and that the twins were some sort of vampires but he was confused, why was Damon acting that way? Like he was happy what was happening to him, like he had a part in it.

"What happened? Where is he?" Elena had urgently questioned when he got back to the car. "They have him. I can't get in," he lied on the last bit, he could actually get in, but he knew he needed to be believable.

"Why not?"

"Because the woman who owns the house is compelled to not let me in," he explained.

"I can get in," she immediately responded.

"You're not going in there!" Damon argued.

"I'm going!" Elena argued back. Damon groaned, why is this doppelganger so damn stupid and idiotic, at least with Katerina she knew how to escape, she knew how to trick people and do things that would benefit herself.

In Miss Gibbon's house, Bonnie walked in with Kol behind her, everyone was suspicious something was going on between the two of them, "I had an idea and I wanted to try it," she stated. Kol knew what it was, he wanted to see if this would work.

"What?" Ingrid asked.

"Vervain infused eye drops," she said. For Bonnie's safety and because Kol and Sage both couldn't touch it, Vlad had taken it and put drops in Stefan's eyes as he thrashed around again. Sage was recording and Alex had come in and morphed back into Lexi and Stefan, still managing to see some, looked at her with hope, at least until he could make out that she was cruelly smirking at him as the Forbes twins practiced there elements on him again, they took after Alex and Damon, they liked fire the best. Kol would come in at times and swing a metal bat he always seemed to have on hand. Later, a blonde woman that looked a bit like Ingrid and Alex, although she looked to be aged between them, had entered, "To bad you don't remember me. We had a lot of fun in the 20s, but on the other hand, I really don't want you to remember me," she said nonchalantly. She had a bag with her that held a pair of shoes, "I hate walking on rocks and breaking my heels, they brake and become so, so sharp," she continued her one sided conversation as she was changing her shoes. She held up the broken shoe, "So, so sharp," she repeated before speeding over and stabbed it in his eye. He screamed again as he put the other one in his chest.

"Well, don't you look...alive?" Damon said to Alaric as him and Elena had approached the teacher/hunter.

"You can't hurt me," was all he said.

"Oh, I can hurt you, all right," Damon said, in his eyes he was joking but his voice was very convincing otherwise. Elena stepped in and tried to convince the hunter to help them get Stefan out, eventually he agreed.

At Miss Gibbons house, the three traditional vampires had left, knowing the arriving hunter friend had vervain with him. Caroline had stepped out, flying near a busy road to sound if something busy was going on behind her, Matt seemed concerned which was nice of him. The vampires that were to be killed had arrived at the Gibbons house and compelled to lightly attack who was coming in, unless they were a human woman. The others left after checking that Stefan did not remember they were there; through compulsion and magically altering the memory as they didn't know if the compulsion would work (Stefan's eye was still recovering from the heel stabbed in it). 'We're all out,' Calista text Damon who gave a slight nod to Alaric.

When they arrived at the house, Miss Gibbons was unfortunately killed (although nobody thought she would make it out anyway), the Sanguine and hunter both entered and started attacking. Damon wasn't going to use his extra abilities, fully knowing Elena would make an escape. When he heard Ric curse out her name, he went to find her, so she didn't get killed because she was being an idiotic human.

They both entered seeing Stefan tied up with vervain ropes, and marks all over him and his damaged eyes, he knew what they did was recorded, he couldn't wait to see what his Aunt Bekah did to Stefan's eye. Elena had to pull him free because it would be suspicious if Damon was suddenly able to touch vervain. They knew the problem of Stefan's thirst would be a result of this torture session, it was confirmed when Damon and Ric came out and saw the blood on Elena's wrist and the bit on Stefan's mouth. Elena was interrupted by the urgent phone call from Jeremy, Vicki Donovan had been found, the twins were getting annoyed knowing where Vicki's body was and decided why not have some more drama? They had contacted their mother and went with her to deliver the news to Matt and Kelly.

Damon had entered the Salvatore house after hearing about them finally revealing where Vicki's body was and saw many empty bloodbags and saw even more surrounding Stefan who was officially becoming a Ripper again.