A Bit About Myself

I have been inspired recently by someone who took a first step to take my first step, which will be to write my own autobiography. It contains vivid experiences containing graphic details, and those graphic details will sometimes be not so pleasant to read, but I do intend to keep the storyline as interesting and close to the truth as humanly possible.

First of all however, a little bit of who I am: I am a woman who has been through a lot, and who has overcome with the help of my Heavenly Father. And He has helped me to overcome even in spite of the fact that at some stage I have completely turned my back on Him. Because of two incidents I became a Pagan after being a "Fundamentalist Christian" for a long time. The very fact that in spite of that He has never let go of my hand, has resulted in my changing my status from "Pagan" to "Grace Teacher".

Since April 2014, and a bit during the preceding seven years, I've learnt that there's nothing that I could say- or do- or go- or think that could move Him to love me either more or less that what He already does. I am the Righteousness of God in Christ Jesus, and I belong to Him no matter what. Whatever happens in my life, I can always be sure that I am greatly blessed, highly favoured and deeply loved by my Heavenly Father. This means that I can always be sure of the fact that He will protect me and provide for me.

Please bear with me as I take you through the various phases of my autobiography, which won't always sound as though I am very "Christian", but will always display Jesus in some way or another. It will be from this perspective that my story will be presented. Also bear with me as I sometimes may have to "find the courage" to write the next chapter, since my life has not always been "moonshine and roses".

I hope that I will form a close bond with my readers. Please comment, as that is how I will know that either I am on the right track, or that I am blowing it totally.

Love & Blessings to all,

Antoinette