Ch. 5 Try out

Flare

For all people and places. Why her? Why Erin? Of course, I won't forget who she is. She was the person who made my childhood life miserably unforgettable. From what i heard from Megan. Erin was still a bitchy and did not changed. Obviously, Erin established a unshakeable reputation and gained the number one spot in popularity in this school.

Most of the students here were intimidated by Erin even the teachers couldn't do anything against her because Cross are the main sponsor of this school.

Also, Megan told me that the Ice Queen is extremely intelligent. She has the record breaking GPA. Like really?

As much as i hate to admit this but Erin Cross is undeniably beautiful. The whole community of Marley Watson High School was mesmerized by the enticing and unparalleled beauty of the Ice Queen.

Okay. Did i really said it that? That's she's beautiful? Damn! No please. For all of people. Never.

"Are you ready for the try out tomorrow?" Megan asked curiously.

My face beamed by mentioning volleyball. Yeah. I was planning to try out tomorrow in Volleyball Team of Marley Watson. "Yes. And im pretty excited. I can't wait." I replied excitedly to my sister who busy eating her pepperoni pizza. Watching Megan made me smile. I still feel overwhelmed that i actually have a family and a sweet, caring sister.

"Why are you smiling?"

"Oh. Nothing."

"You know." Megan paused. "You can tell me everything."

"I just...." I trailed off. I felt a little shy of what i was feeling towards her and about my new found family "I'm happy... That.. You, Tom and Marily--- "

"Mum-- call her mum!" Megan cut me off.

I playfully rolled my eyes at me, earning a glared from her. "Okay. Like what i said. I feel so happy and grateful that you guys accepted and welcom me to your family."

"It's fine. Beside i always wanted to have a sister. Now I have you." Megan said chuckling and gave me big hug.

And out of nowhere. Her blue eyes met mine. Guess what. Of course. To my favorite person in the world. And you won one million dollars!

I was wondering, what if Erin found out that it was me, the chubby girl she used to bully before. What would be her reaction?

"Flare?" Megan interrupted my bittersweet thoughts. "Are you alright?" She asked in concerned.

My eyes cast down and foced myself to smile. "Ah. Yes. I'm okay. What was your question again?"

"I said. I'll be there for you tomorrow on your volleyball try out."

"You are very supportive." I told Megan. "Thank you!"

After a not so long conversation with Megan. We stood up and headed to the spacious gym. There's a taraflex on the floor for security purposes. Plenty of cheerleaders were scattered around and busy doing their own thing. Megan introduced me to the whole cheer leadering team. So practically I sat there for about 3 - 4 hours just watching the cheerleading practice. There were times that I nearly had a heart attack everytime Megan flew in the air like a paper. Oh my god. Watching Megan and the whole team would killed me though.

It's already 7 in the evening when we finally got home. Father and Marilyn were comfortably sitting in the living while watching some news.

"We are home." Megan said in a sing song voice.

They immediately stood up to approach us with smile. "How was the first day of school, Flare?" Marilyn asked expectantly.

"It was great. I made friends!" I told her happily.