Chapter 4 Rescue Mission

Y/N POV
I cried out Loud again to see if I would be heard.

"Sssshhh" the same woman told me .

"Why do you even want Carmen?!" I asked

"Because she is excellent at her Crimes and she uses it for good!, Can you believe it for GOOD!" The woman practically yelled.

I Knew there was no escape now so I asked the question I was most afraid to ask. "W-what if Carmen did not come, What will you do of me ?" I asked I knew V.I.L.E's protocol was to kill people like me after they were done with them I knew even if Carmen came they would kill me and if she didn't I'll die, I'll die either way.

"We will let you go of course" the woman said , she had an evil smile as if she was already planning my death.

What do I do now? I thought. Suddenly I had an idea this plan could by me some time.

"Well , I'm sure Carmen won't come she hates me and I hate her and I want to help you capture her ." I said , the acting classes I took paid off.

"Really" she asked questioning my act. "Why does she hate you then" she asked.

I started to cry because that class taught us how to do so, "She umm likes Player but he likes me she is trying to get me away from him but she pretends to like me" ok that sounded weird but there was nothing else I could think off.

"Boy trouble, I see" She said "Ok girl you can join us"

"Yay" I did my best fake excited face