MORE FACTS ABOUT RIN

ONE, She likes to take a lot of pictures and videos of places she's been, her and her friends and family, for memories.

TWO, As of 2020, RIN participates in producing music and writing lyrics for Stray Kids.

THREE, She used to be a part of her school's archery team and still does archery from time to time.

FOUR, In 2021, RIN was part of a campaign for children to be more active and try out different types of sports. RIN and Olympic medal winner An San were a duo, covering the sport archery.

FIVE, The members voted for RIN as the most fearless member and as the member with the best memory.

SIX, She is the only member with her own Instagram account and YouTube channel.

SEVEN, Bang Chan often refers to RIN as his first 'stray kid', due to the fact she was the first Stray Kids member to join JYP Entertainment.

EIGHT, RIN mentioned only her family calls her Chaerin or Chae, while her friends (in Australia) call her Lily and her friends in Korea call her RIN.

NINE, For every members birthday she will print out her favourite pictures of them (in the amount of which they have turned).

TEN, In March 2022, it was confirmed RIN had taken part in the photoshoot for the MANIAC album.

A/N

A/N

Some more facts about our girl RIN

Feel free to leave a comment about the story, a question or a request

Stay amazing!

- Tirza