† Disturbia †

When A’Quina died, along with A’Quina’s Mother and 3 year old Gracie, there was no one left to watch Te’Shawn and Jàmiéé, all except for A’Quina old high school friend, Jasmin. She takes care of them and slowly both of the siblings get over the pain of losing their grand and mother. However,   it’s been 18 years since the horrible incident with Both Jàmiéé and Te’Shawn troubled path. Both of the siblings are now in college, with 20 year old Junior in college, Te’Shawn playing Pro Ball and 18 years old, freshmen in college Jàmiéé who is in college for modeling. When Te’Shawn promised A’Quina to take care of his baby sister Jay he kept it even when he’s in college. Both siblings attends a college that just opened called, Saints Lions, home of the Red Lions. They live a happy life with their girlfriend/boyfriend.

    But there’s one problem: They thought he died when A’Quina shot him, they thought it was all over. Boy, Oh boy, they were wrong. He’s back. But this time, he isn’t back for A’Quina or Shawn….

     He’s back for his baby girl, Jàmiéé Briana Daniels. Now, this time no one will stop him, this time…… Daddy wants his little girl.

                    ___________________________

    The description seems crazy huh? >;) I knoowwww, Anywhores this is the introduction/1st chapter I guess…. ? Idk.

   But Jàmiéé’s name is pronounced: JAH-AVE-VER-E. She’s 18 and Shawn is 20. Baller! xD LMFAO.

   Anywayz: Ya’ll Enjoy!

   ___________________________________________________________________________

      Chapter 1

                                           Disturbia