Chapter 1 Douglas Romero

When I first saw her , I melted. I was going to New York City ,but here I am just standing staring into her sky blue eyes. She was just so beautiful. "Umm excuse me ,but why are you staring at me" she said shyly. I didnt respond , I just kept staring at her. 5 seconds later I came back to reality , blushing when I saw her just look at me. "Im sorry...for staring at you". I said. "Its fine ....most men do it". She answered. I was then about to go to the gate , when she stopped me "My name is Mayflower...Mayflower, Waters". She said smiling ,oh how stunning her Smile was. I let my hand go out for her to shake It. "Names...Douglas.....Dougals, Romero".I replied smiling back as well.

10 minutes later we were in the jet plane. She was sitting next to me , listening to music. I lean toward her to see what she was listening. She was listening to one of my favorite songs , Big Jet Plane. I went to my bag and took out my headphones , then I plug them in my Iphone and just listen to music.

2 hours later , I woke up to her touching my shoulder. "Oh....you finally woke up". She said suprised. "Yea, whats happening" I said. "Nothing...just wanted see if you were alive..."She smiled. I felt a sence of humour in her chessy joke , and laughed. She ended my trail of thoughts by saying "So......what are you going to do in New York?" She asked. "Oh im going to move over there to go to Colombia University to study natural science" I said. I felt like a geek once I said that. She just stared at me for a long time and I felt that I blew it , but she said "Really im going there too........also to study Natural Science". "Hmmm.....maybe we can be together in classes". I shyly said."Yea.......I guess". She said smiling. Oh I cant stand her smile. Its just so beautiful. "Umm...anyway wanna go have lunch sometime?". I asked. "Sure"she said and handed me a peice of paper. I saw she put her phone number on the paper and I wrote my number too and gave it to her. "Here....here's my number".I said. She grabbed the piece of paper and took out her Iphone and put it into contacts ,I also did the same thing.

3 hours later we arived in New York.
She was grabbing her suitcase when I woke up. "Oh...you woke up" she said. "Yea, are we leaving?". I said while standing up to stretch. "Yea...um your suitcase is behind you".She said. "Oh thanks...for bringing it down". I replied. "Ummm...so wanna go out to eat?". She asked. "Sure...Lets go". I said handing her my hand. She took my hand and we got off the Big Jet Plane. The Big Jet plane that brought us together.

Authors Note: I am looking for pre readers. To read my story before i publish. I will be accepting 2 people please message me if so.

I hope this Series will get better and My crappy writing as well. Also if u enjoy this chapter please Vote. No flames and This will be Two Pov of Douglas and Mayflowers life and yea. Chapter 2 Will come out soon. Bye my whales ~WillyTheWriter123