Teacher

Marinette sat in class daydreaming like every day. But what she dreamed what a fantasy where she would be fucked by her Professor senselessly. These thoughts made her more and more wet and aroused her to want to feel his cock deep inside her. But as she drifted further into to thought she was interupted by her professor telling her to pay better attention or that she would have to stay after to school to make up for lost time. That's when she got an idea. Ohh I'm sorry Professor. agreste I try to be good girl. She said in an almost seductive tone as began pressing her breasts against one another. Ummm yes well it better not Miss. Dupain-Cheng. Once he said that he resumed the lesson. But Marinette took note of of a large budge in between his legs. Knowing that her actions aroused him to become hard. As classes continued she noted him was uncomfortable standing and having trouble speaking. Once the day was over she was getting ready to leave but was stopped by her teacher. Excuse me there Miss Dupain I'd like to have a word before leave. She did as he said. Now Miss Dupain I've noticed that you have been having some trouble paying attention in class which is really effecting you're grades. Oh no what am What I'm asking is that you're going to have to stay after school to make up for the. She remained impatient awaiting for the day to be over soon. But, time flew by slow so preoccupied herself in her dirty fantasies. Once the day had come to an end she told her roommate to not worry informing her on stay after class to be disiplined. Once she arrived she noticed that no one else was inside. Oh I hope he didn't stood me she said. Unknowingly to her knowledge he Professor was behind the door and entered locked it preventing anyone from leaving or entering.
Tssk tskk you've been a really bad girl Marinette trying to seduce me in middle of class. You're just a shameless slut who wants to be fucked by her teacher aren't you. Yess yes I'm a whore ple-ase punish me. Once she said that he began spanking her over and over leaving red mark all over her ass. Ahhh-hhh AHHH-HHH yes yes yes yes keep punishing me like that DadDy!!!! He kept on going until her entire ass was red and numb. Ahhh-hhh *huff* please punish me more DAddY... Hearing her say this turned him more on. Alright it seems like that wasn't enough I'm going to have to punish you more. Say this he began take off his boxers which revealed his large cock covered in pre-cum he began groping his dick moaning. Ahh Marinette you don't know how much trouble you're causing me. Ohh tell me daDDy me how bad I'm making you feel. Tell how badly you want to fuc.... Before she could finish shoved his whole cock inside her mouth. You talk to much now suck like the cum slut you are. She then began slowly sucking it which frustrated him. But then she began sucking it hard like a lollipop on a hot summer day. Haaa-mmm your really desperate for my aren't you, you whore. He then began thrusting hard and fast this caused her wanna gag but tried her best not to. AHHH I'M goIng To Cumm... He then released his hot seed within her mouth. Which she swallowed completely not leaving a single drop. *Huff* dadDy please DadDY I needed you.. in me. She said trying to catch her breath. Ohh so the bad girl wants a reward for being good did I hear that right. YeS yes please I need you. Alright but only since been very good. After he said that he went down to her pussy and noticed she was very wet. Now before I enter you I have one question are you a VIRGIN. Yes daddy I am. Good now I'm going to have your virginity do you want that. YES -yes just put your larger dick inside me already. Make me your slut, give me your seed. Once she said that he slammed his dick inside her pussy hard and fast. This caused Marinette immense pain. Ohh I sorry I just got a little excited I'll try to be a bit slower. No-no no-no I want my first time to be exciting so don't hold back on me I be fine. After she said that he slammed into harder and harder which caused a lot of pain but rapidly turned into immense pleasure. Ahhh mmm HarDer DaDdy I nEed you. I need you so bad please DoN't StoP. Ahhh I-Going CUm. Do it Marinette cum all over my cock like the slut you are. Yes-yes I'm your slut Ahhh mmm. Once she came it wasn't to long before he did to. Marinette get ready I'm about to give you my cum. YeS yes give me all your cum make my pussy yours. Fill it up please I nEed your sEed. That's when he released over filling her pussy. Making her feel filled up and satisfied. Once he caught his breath he pulled out of her. Causing all of their cum to fallout like a streaming waterfall. Do you see that Marinette that's the result of our doing did you enjoy it. Tell me was better than your fantasies could ever imagine. Yes- ahhh yes they were and so much more. Good now you need to get dressed before you head home unless you want to stay. Aaare you sure I be a bother for you daddy. Not unless begin misbehaving then I'll have to punish you again. And seeing as you can't get up after our dirty deed you'll be staying the night. Now rest Miss. Dupain I hear you'll be having a surprise exam hope you're prepared for it.