Chapter Two

"You have way too much stuff!" Belle groaned, ripping the protective casing from a new pack of hangers before dropping it on the bed.
"No I don't!" Sebastian laughed. "You're just sour because now you have to make room for my stuff in the closet."
"Can you blame me? I worked very hard to get this closet organized, and now, I've got to find space for your shoes!"
"Oh no!" He brought his hand up to his mouth, mock horror all over his face as he knit his eyebrows together and shivered. "What ever will you do!"
"I'll tell you one thing," she raised an eyebrow. "Socks, and boxers go in a drawer."
"Now how is that fair?" He questioned, putting another button down on a hanger and passing it to her. "Your bras are all hanging in the closet and-"
He was cut off by her laughter, the green eyed woman bent at the waist, chuckling heartily at how exasperated he truly sounded.
"Are you laughing at me?"
"Y..yes!" She wheezed. "You're upset over my bras!"
Belle continued laughing, now leaning against the doorway of the magnificent walk in closet that the pair was currently arguing over. Sebastian's shirt was still in her hand, the sleeves dragging the floor every time her body was shuddering with a laugh.
"You hang up your bras...." He looked at her with eyebrows raised and hands on his hips. "I've been in my fair share of relationships but I've never known a woman to hang her bras!"
"You're supposed to hang them Seb, otherwise they get wrinkles and-" she cut herself off suddenly. "Why are we even having this discussion?"
"I don't know?"
Belle shrugged it off, rolling her eyes as she took the handful of hangers Sebastian was currently holding out to her, and with the lone shirt from earlier, moved to hang them all in the closet. Sebastian now had a side of the closet.
"His and hers," he grinned, moving into the space to admire all of his clothes hanging neatly on the left side. "I like it!"
"Well considering we don't know how long your place will take, I figured I would be gracious and give you more than two drawers in the dresser."
"Well ain't you sweet, doll!"
Laughing, she rested her head on his shoulder, admiring her work.
"I'm damn good."
Chuckling, Sebastian wrapped an arm around her waist and guided her out of the closet, flicking the light off on the way out and shutting the door.
As the pair moved into the living room, Isabelle's phone ringing from the kitchen stopped them.
Detaching herself from Sebastian, she quickly made her way to answer the call, frowning when her sister's name flashed across the screen. Her obnoxious groan caused Sebastian to laugh from the other room.
"Hello?"
"Isa! Oh good you're not busy!" Cora rushed out.
"How do you know that?" The brunette replied, steadying her breathing for fear of awakening what she liked to call 'monster bride."
"Well you never answer when you're at work, and when you're home you don't do much so-"
"Well I'm in the middle of unpacking with Seb, so whatever this is, just spit it out."
"Sebastian's home? Why are you unpacking?"
Groaning, Belle pinched the bridge of her nose with her thumb and index finger, taking another deep breath before speaking.
"Long story short, his place got flooded pretty bad while he was gone and he's staying with me for a while."
Cora laughed on the other end of the line, causing Belle to raise an eyebrow even though the younger woman couldn't see it.
"You two need to shack up for real already," she snickered. "Seriously, it's been going on long enough, just do it!"
"Cora..." Belle warned. "What exactly did you call for in the first place?"
"Right! Can you meet me Friday during your lunch to do a cake tasting?"
"Shouldn't Greg be tasting cake with you?" Belle couldn't even hide the skepticism in her voice.
"He can't make it, and you've got a sweet tooth so I figured..." She trailed off, hoping her big sister would get the hint.
"You can have me for an hour on Friday and that's it," Belle chuckled. "Ive got plans after work."
"Thank you!" She all but screeched before hanging up the phone.
Belle sighed, dropping the phone on the table and leaning back against the counter.
"Two more weeks..." She mumbled to herself.
She remained still for a moment, eyes closed enjoying the quiet until she felt Sebastian's presence in front of her.
"You alright?"
Belle cracked one eye open, looking up at him. He was watching her, head tilted to the side, lips slightly parted, his blue eyes gazing upon her intently.
"Hmm, yea." She nodded. "Yea I'm good."
"What did Cora want?"
"Oh, I have to meet her Friday and help her do a cake tasting for the wedding..."
"Isn't that her fiancés job?" Sebastian furrowed his brows, nose scrunched up as he moved to the fridge and grabbed two beers.
"It should be," She smiled gratefully as he handed her the open bottle of Bud-light. "But Greg is as useless as tits on a bull."
Sebastian burst out laughing mid sip, the excess beer he had been in the middle of sipping dripping out of his mouth, down his chin and on to his navy blue T-shirt.
"Jesus Belle, warn a guy!"
"Sorry." She shrugged, taking a sip of her own drink, not bothering to put it down while she went to search for takeout menus.
"Pizza, Chinese, or...oh there's a Mexican spot that delivers!"
"Chinese and beer all the way, amore."
"Done." She grinned, tossing him the folded up menu. "Do the honors?"
"The usual, right? We want enough for leftovers?"
"Oh yes," she chuckled. "I want itty bitty spare ribs for lunch tomorrow."
Sebastian nodded knowingly, and set to ordering their usual over abundance of Chinese food.