One Shots? Maybe Two or Three...

"Oh come on,"

"No,"

"Just this once,"

"No,"

"Please,"

"I said no, Danny,"

"But-"

Qaizer abruptly turns and walks away from Danny, heading to his house. He shakes his head in exasperation and grumbles a string of curse words under his breath. Danny sighs and run to catch up with him to try and convince him once again.

"Qaizer..." He calls with a drag as he grabs the black haired boy's hand, turning him around to face him.

"I don't wanna get involve in your stupid activity," Qaizer groans with a stern look.

Danny has been trying to coax him to join him in his favorite past time, street bike freestyle. The thing is, Danny and a bunch of his accomplices do it dangerously. They don't wear helmets let alone safety gears. What makes matters worse is they ram their bikes in public streets where there are cars and pedestrian going on about. Qaizer really hates it when Danny does that and tries so hard to make him forget about his dangerous hobby. Heck Danny had loads of scars and healed bones to remind him of how utterly stupid his game is but no Danny doesn't give a shit. He does whatever he likes, even if it means getting hurt.

"You should stop this, Danny. You could die or kill people for God's sake!" Qaizer rubs his hand over his face in dissapointment.

Danny looks at him in contemplation before nodding. "Fine. This is the last, I promise I won't do it anymore only if you agree to join me," He suggests. 

Qaizer closed his eyes and let out a heavy breath. "Fine," He groans. Whatever it takes to make him stop from this madness, he can't bear seeing Danny hurt anymore. It tears him apart.

Danny fist pumps the air in victory before tilting Qaizer's chin up. "This is why I love you," He whispered, his lips curves into a grin and brushes against Qaizer's softly. The contact makes all the rage fly away and he melts into Danny's tight hold as he kisses him harder. Qaizer let out a choked sigh  when Danny's tongue wrestles his and explores the depth of his mouth dominantly as if he is trying to memorize all the nooks and crannies. Danny pulls away breathlessly with a smirk, making the other boy blush.

"I'll pick you up at 4," He says and lightly kisses Qaizer's nose before sauntering away to his house which is just across Qaizer's. Qaizer's eyes follow his lover's movement until the latter shuts his front door but not before giving him a flying kiss and a flirty wink.

All the high that Danny's lips left him in suddenly vanishes when he realizes what they're going to do that afternoon. With a heavy groan, Qaizer trudges into his house before strolling to his bedroom. His parents are out of country on a business trip so he's alone, nothing unusual. Danny will come and keep him company anyway, doing... stuff, involving him, Danny's sexy body and his bed and occasionally some whipped cream.

That thought forces him to go get a shower. A cold one at that.

-__________________________________________________________________________-

Danny revs his silver 2008 Ducati 848 and pulls in Qaizer's driveway. He runs his hand on his tousled shaggy brunette hair and smiles as his gaze catches a black haired boy walking towards him, frowning.

"Come on," He cooes as he pats the empty space behind him. "You know you wanna ride this beauty," He winks and laughs as Qaizer's frowns deepens.

Qaizer places his legs on the either side of the bike and immediately grabs Danny's shoulders as the bike suddenly speeds off. He suppresses the feeling to smack Danny's head for almost giving him a heart attack.