Kitty and Dog

I know it sounds funny so Im going to introduce us and explain our names. Im Kitty. Youll learn soon enough that I'm the mouthy, outspoken, boss chica in charge. My real name is Zy but my partner in crime named me Kitty after we broke the rules and started fuckin. Yea. Shame on us. But anyway, I'm scared of cats. When I found out he was fuckin around, I made it hard on him to make it up to me but I had forgiven him instantly bc I wanted his friendship. I knew he loved my pussy so I got pain and suffering money to pay for my heartache. I started calling him Dog after our falling out. When we completely made up, the name stuck. Lucky for him, I dropped the two-timing, dirty, sneaky part that WAS at the beginning of Dog. His name before that was Meech or Meechy Muff(at least thats what I caled him). I dont think he was copying off of Big Meech but I didn't mind anyway bc he had money like the 'Big' one. He was selfish as hell but he did have it. He switched over to Dog easily and after I stopped thinking abt actual cats..Kitty started to sound kinda cute. Or was it bc he was saying it? We're supposed to be friends now and keep business going. I know he wants to touch me and if I can be honest, when he calls me Kitty..I get a little weak for his sorry ass. And there you have it. Introducing us..Kitty and Dog. Can you handle that expanation.