Chapter 10

"I think it's time for dinner." Matt suggests. I nod. "Where you wanna go?" I ask. "Way ahead of ya Kylie. I've got reservations at the rosebud."

THE ROSEBUD?? The nicest place in town. I can't believe he's actually taking me.

"Oh my gosh Matthew!" He smiles. He holds my hand, as we walk down the sidewalk. It was embarassing because my hands were sweating at first. We swung our arms back and fourth as we walked, and I felt more comfortable. It was almost romantic... but Matt would never think of a fan like that. This is all a little weird though. holding my hand, taking me to a romantic dinner.. This is more romantic than I thought it would be, I expected it to be just friendly. We arrive at the restaurant and are seated at a table for two in the corner. The waiter introduces himself, and gives us a bread basket. Matt and I both reach for the same piece, and we pause. This was just like in the movies. Matt laughs. "Are you having fun?" He asks. "Yess!" I say smiling. I see him making hand motions to somebody behind me. I give him a confused look, and I turn around. Nobody is there, but some strangers at the table behind us. I decide to just ignore it, and Matt and I talk for a while. Suddenly Matt gives another hand motion, and I feel two hands over my face. "Guess who?" The person says. I know the voice right away. It sounds like Cameron Dallas. Could it really be him? I'm nervous to guess it. I finally get my nerve up to ask, when he removes his hands and I turn around. It was him! I need to be cool. We chat for a while and he explains why he is here. "Matt said you're a fun girl and I was bored so I thought I should come. He said a few more things... that I probably shouldn't say." Cameron smirks. Matt makes an angry face at Cameron. The rest of dinner we had a casual conversation. When dinner was over, Matt told Cam he had to leave. Cameron responded, "Oh right! You need some alone time with Kylie."

I wasn't sure what this meant. It sounds like Matt likes me. Am I crazy? This is not even possible, but there are so many things that make it seem that way. I must sound crazy.. but a girl can dream I guess.