Training hard

Yuuki's POV:

Akira started following me to this place, I knew where to find this place because it was far form the fruit shop and we had to pass there the house. "It's this way." I said looking at Akira who looks like she's about to drop to the ground.

"Okay this is the place." I said looking at Akira while looking at me nervously knowing what I was going to say next "Please Yuuki I don't want to." She said whining "Just for today Akira I'm begging you please." She sighed and walked up to the door and knocked on it then she waited.

A few minutes later she started to knock again but before she could do anything the door slide open to review a woman with blonde hair looking at Akira weirdly "Um hi I'm Akira and that's my cousin Yuuki we were wondering if you know a man named Hiroshi?" She said politely and shyly "He's asleep right now so what do you want?"

"You see me and Yuuki want to be demon slayers." I said making her looking at me and Akira "Come in I will show you were you sleep so you should get some rest tomorrow." The woman said moving away for the door letting us come in. We followed her like baby ducks trying to catch up to their mother. She then opened the door and said this was our room and she said no mess or we'll regret it. After that we got changed we went into the futon and sleep.

No one's POV:

Hearing birds cheering Yuuki new they both had to get up. Yuuki got up and tried to wake up the snoring brown hair girl but was no use. "Wake up Akira." Yuuki said at Akira while shaking her a little to wake up which the younger girl and sat up looking around the room to see what or who woke her up. "Oh your up already?" Akira question back with a tiring expression on her face like she was going to pass out.

Before Yuuki can say something back the sliding doors open to reveal the same blonde girl with I angry expression on her face making both of the girls jumping and stranded up in front of the female who looks like she's going to kill both of them.

"My name is Rikona so don't forget it." She said in a stir tone making both of the girls shake form the female. "Both of you get changed right now because we are going to train." She said closing the sliding door and walking away. Both got dressed putting something they can train in.

 Both got dressed putting something they can train in

   (This is both of our outfits)

We finished changing our outfits then Fold our futon then left the room only to see a man who looks in his 40's "Well hello there you two." The man said bowing down a little at Yuuki and Akira doing the same thing by bowing there heads to the men.

"Good morning um Mr. Hiroshi." Yuuki said as Akira nodded her head. Yuuki didn't mind it because Akira would always acted like this to new people at first but gets comfortable with time. "You two must be Yuuki and Akira? Am I right?" Mr. Hiroshi questioned "Um yes." Akira answered back at him.

"I see we'll sorry I didn't greet you earlier but I hope miss Rikona didn't cause trouble to you." "No she didn't but I hope we aren't wasting your time." Yuuki said back trying to be polite to the men in front of the two girls "let's go and have a lovely breakfast before we start." (Mr. Hiroshi is a really nice man (•̀ᴗ•́)و)

They begin walking behind Mr. Hiroshi until he came to a stop at a room. He then slide open the door and walk in while to two girls still following him from behind. Akira close the sliding door then turned around to see dishes with warm food that smelled so good.

(This is the breakfast)

"Come on and sit you two." Said Mr. Hiroshi sitting in front of the small table waiting for the girls to join him which they did. "Let's us dig in." Mr. Hiroshi said with a smile at them letting them know it's okay to eat "Thank you for the meal." Both Yuuki and Akira said putting there hands together and closing there eyes. Once they done that they started eat slowly not wanting to be rude and not wanting to choke.

After they finish Mr. Hiroshi took them outside where miss Rikona was swinging her sword to a dummy in front of her over and over again. Until she saw them form the corner of her eye and stop swinging her wooden sword then turn her attention to them and bow at them.

A few minutes later

"Okay I will explain it one so you better listen careful. I want both of you to get the dummy's and run back here as fast as you can." Miss Rikona explained to them while having her hands cross signal she wasn't going to play. "Okay ready, set, Go!" Miss Rikona yelled as Akira and Yuuki ran up the hill where Mr. Hiroshi was at pretending he was a demon about to eat the dummies.

Yuuki went first to the right and Akira to the right then the left because she didn't know the plan which made her Collide in Yuuki so hard that they both had markers on the side of there faces which felt like hell to them.

Akira was always a naïve person while Yuuki she was a dense person but yet was such a sweetheart and always protected Akira even if it means she dies just to keep Akira alive.
"Ow are you okay Akira?" Yuuki asked rubbing the spot that hurts really bad. "Yeah I'm okay!" Akira reply back to Yuuki then getting up and walking to Yuuki reaching out her hand to help the girl up to her feet.

Rikona walked up the small hill to see Mr. Hiroshi with a worried look on his face the she looked to the side to see Akira helping Yuuki up after bumping into her. Rikona just went back down the hill with the two girls to start over again.

(1094 words)