Damn You Holy Ghost!

Jesus clears his throat,
"I can explain Holy Spirit..."
The Holy Spirit scoffs,
"It's only been a measly five hundred years and you're already letting someone else wash your feet?!"
Kneesus coughs, "Its knees actually."
The Holy Spirit glared at him, its black molten eyes boring into the flesh of Kneesus before unwillingly glancing at his knees. Without his consent, a thought flashed across his mind. Damn. Those be some hot-ass knees.
"You have some very hot knee- I mean it's hot out here! Whew!" the Holy Ghost swoops around overhead.
A puzzled expression crossed Jesus' face,
"But Goly, you can't feel the weather."
"Did I give you the right to call me that nickname Jesus Christ?!" Goly screeched before skirting away past the Golden Gates.
"What a drama queen." Jesus sighed, a ghostly smile passing across his face. Kneesus watched him looking off, feeling a sharp pain penetrate his chest. His knees quivered slightly at the mystical sight. Before realizing that The Holy Ghost was barreling right towards them. It stopped just shy of killing Kneesus twice and instead said to him,
"That was mighty rude of me. Would you like to take a trip to my humble abode. Jesus is not invited, of course."
"Ehm... I don't know... is there anyway that Jesus could join us?"
He asked this because he still had hopes that he would be able to revive the sweet sweet moment of when he got to do whatever he wanted to Jesus' knees.
"No exceptions. Not even for Christ himself. We have quite the history. Oh! But you will be able to hear all about that of course."
Goly winked at him and Kneesus couldn't help but smile at this strange but lovable creature.
"All right then. Let's go"
Jesus, of course, was all smiles and sunshine's saying,
"You two have a wonderful time. Goly makes excellent tea and conversation."
Goly only glared at his smiling bearded face before grabbing Kneesus' hand and pulling him through the gilded gates of heaven.