Of Golden Gates and Golden Knees

Kneesus was new to heaven, but the first thing he noticed when he got there was Jesus' slim physique. He was immediately infatuated. His eyes traveled down the height of his immaculate body. There were no words to describe the newfound feelings flowing through his body. His lips parted in a crooked smile as he saw Jesus at the Golden Gate. His lower body felt warm suddenly as he realized that his new love was going to grace him with the attention that Kneesus so craved. He felt weak in his heavily defined knees.

"Haven't seen you around these..."
Jesus trails his eyes down to Kneesus' bulge in his pants,
"...parts..." Jesus finished.
"Um... Ahh yes, I suppose you could say that. But I've been here before."
Kneesus licked his lips, looking at Jesus' knees,
"But this time I'm here for something else."
"Oh...?" Jesus raised his eyebrows slightly,
"And what might that be? I'm sure I could help you find whatever you're looking for."
He smiled sweet and slow. His face giving off a can't ethereal glow. Kneesus became weak in the knees.
"D...don't worry about that..."
Kneesus breathed deeply taking in the majestic sight of Jesus' knees.
"I already have ever- Oh! Jesus! You have dirt on your legs!"
Jesus looked down. Moving his immaculate white robe slightly to the side.
"Really? I don't see anything."
"NO. Really, you silly, silly goose! They're soo dirty."
Kneesus lets out an over dramatic sigh,
"I suppose I'll have to wash them for you."
He hastily looks around the clouds for a cloth and some water.
"No luck at all. I suppose I could just use my spit and shirt then."
He says almost ecstatically.
"No need my dear Kneesus. God is on my side, remember?"
Jesus quickly contours a bucket of say water and a clean towel. But before the tow could continue with that,
"WHAT do you two think you're doing?!"
The holy ghost swooped down, interrupting the sweet moment between the two Sus'.