Oreos

Jess' POV

I got dressed in my monkey onesie, got a packet off oreos. FOR ME. NO ONE ELSE. OREOS ARE MINE. Anywho, I persuaded Ella to come, and I can tell she really likes George, and I'm her best friend, so I need to keep my so called 'feelings' for George a secret from her, and George, I'm not too sure how I feel about George really. I like him, but I'm confused.

'Hey guys, come in,' Jaymi smiled, greeting me with a hug, ' nice onesie,'  he smirked, and I just giggled,

'What film are we watching?' I said, plonking myself on the floor, next to Josh, so I didn't sit next to George on purpose...the Ella thing remember?

'There's Insidious, Step Brothers and Mean Girls,' JJ read out,

'MEAN GIRLS!' I shouted, making everyone giggle,

'INSIDIOUS,' George shouted,

'MEAN GIRLS,' I repeated, putting it in the player, smirking at George, plonking my self next to Josh, opening my packet of Oreos.

'Cady, if your from Africa, how come your white?' I said in a bad american accent, along with the film, at the same time, I've watched it ALOT.

'Wow, you know the words!' Ella giggled,

'Ofcourse I do, what do you take me for?' I smirked. I could see Josh, from the corner of my eye, slowly reaching for an oreo, that is before I slapped his hand away,

'MY OREOS!' I spat, like a 2 year old, everyone errupted in a fit of giggles. For some reason I was really bored. Yeh, these guys bore me. So I decided to leave these nuggets.

'Bye guys,' I said, getting up and taking my oreos,

'Why are you going?' George asked, looking surprised.

'Egh, bored I guess,' I shrugged, and then giggled,

'Nice to know we're good company' Jaymi said sarcastically,

'You're not,' I teased,

'Rude,' he said, trying to hold in a giggle.

'I speak my mind,' I giggled, ' anyways bye, oh and Josh, you can have one,' I said, throwing him an oreo, which he gladly ate,

'What about me?' George pouted,

'All yours' I said, throwing him the whole packet, and with that I left the room. I want oreos. Why the hell did I give George the oreos? I don't share my oreos with anyone! GEORGE IS GETTING TO MY HEAD. EUGH.

George's POV

Jess left. It was quite random. She's been acting weirdly all of a sudden. And Ella's been getting to close for comfort. I don't like Ella, but she's become all touchy feely.

'Wow, she must like you, she doesn't share her oreos with anyone!' Ella giggled, sitting next to me. Ella move. Is what I wanted to say, but I couldn't.

'Ah cool,' I muttered, trying to act calm. BUT SHE MIGHT FUDGING LIKE ME! WWWOOO! I got my phone out and went on her twitter. When I saw something. Something odd..

@Louis_Tomlinson:

@YouFoundJess Missing you! Coming to give advice for the contestants on Saturday and Sunday with the boys! Can't wait to see you! Xxx

And there was a picture attatched.

(pic on the side btw) She retweeted it and replied,

@Louis_Tomlinson Missing you too carrot! We've got loads to catch up on! Say hi to the boys for me! Love you! Xxx

How the hell did she know Louis Tomlinson from One Direction? And why were they so lovey dovey? Were they going out or something? Ugh Jess. Get out of my head. This needs explaining.