meeting them again/becoming friend♡

TSUKISHIMA🌙:

~your pov~

you were walking home late after school because you had detention for being late. you noticed people walking behind you but you were more worried about the people who were hanging out on the corner. you went to school with them and they really liked to bully you.

"oh heyyyyy its y/n-chan" you tried to walk past but they took up the whole side walk.

"i need to get home.."

"talking back are we?"

"mhmm"

"why you-"

"excuse me but move you're in my way" it was the blonde you bumped into and some green haired kid.

"does it look like i care?"

"i never asked if you cared i asked you to move" he dramatically pished his glasses up and you snickered.

"what do you think is so funny you and your friend are about to-"

"TSUKISHIMA!!" some orange haired guy and a couple of other people walked over.

"daichi said he was gonna buy us meat buns do you guys want some?!"

"we'll finish this later" the kids walked off and you looked at the others.

"OOO TSUKISHIMA WHOS THIS?!" the orange haired one bounded over to you.

"i dont know"

"im just gonna.. go" you waved and the others, not tsukishima, smiled and waved back.

the orange haired one ended up dragging you to one of their practices and after awhile you and tsukishima ended up being acquainted because of yamaguchi. you guys walked together alot.

YAMAGUCHI 🌱:

~your pov~

you came to the next practice and suprisingly the only person who you got along with really well was yamaguchi. you guys stayed after and practiced serves.

"hey yama?"

"o-oh yes y/n?"

"here" you handed him a slip of paper

"so that we can get to know eachother" you smiled at him and started cleaning up, he stopped gay panicking and also helped.

NISHINOYA⚡:

~your pov~

you were walking down the hall and you bumped into some bald guy.

"oh sorry"

"you gotta problem?!" he gave you a look but he looked more constipated than anything.

"uuuh-"

"TANAKA!!" you looked at the guy who just yelled and smiled, it was that cute libero.