GAME DAY

Game Day !
Saints V.S Pythons
Saints : 32
Pythons : 20

*Amir POV *

*I ran down the court with full speed , It was Me, Courtney, Amari, Cashe , and Cashmere on the court. I passed the ball to Courtney and he crossed ole dude bad and made him fall. Courtney passed it to Cashe and Cashe shot a 3 and the buzzer went off . The crowd screamed and yelled there was no way we was go lose at a mutherfucking home game, it was the end of second quarter and we was in the lead.

*Cashmere POV*

It was time our step team came out.

I peeped Diamond she stood out from the rest of the team cause she was the only one wearing a red half shirt , and white jeans , and the rest just wore all white.

They started dancing and a mixture of songs played starting with 'Little Einstein' theme song, than 'Afro circus twerk mix', and more. The crowd got all hyped. And they started walking to the back.

I was about to go on the court but coach stopped me.

"You sitting out and Tre getting in." He said.

I was beyond shitty how the fuck he gone put out a star player for a newbie.

"Naah coach thats not fair." I said.

"What Happen?" Cashe asked.

"He putting me out for Tre." I explained.

"We need him coach." Cashe said.

"Just this one quarter, now Cashe go!" Coach yelled.

Cashe ran onto the court.

*Tre PoV*

Coach told me to go in. As I was about to go to the court I saw a couple of dudes I went to school with. They all approached me.

"Wussup Tre." One of them said.

"Sup." I said dryly.

"Lets make a deal." Another one said.

"What kind of deal?" I asked confused.

"You let us win we dont tell yo secret." He said.

I had to think than I remembered the secret I had at the last school I went to. I shook my head that's fucked up.

"Man dont do this to me, that was a long time ago and this has nothing to do with that anymore." I pleaded.

"Deal?" He asked.

"Fuck Man ! ." I said.

"Ight good luck." he said. Than they walked off.

DAMN!

*Amari PoV*

They game started back up and we was still doing good. I noticed Tre was lacking. I guess I was to distracted and the other team stole the ball.

"Shit." I Mumbled.

We all ran down the court and Tre was right in front of him, but he let him shoot anyways.

"Man Tre what the fuck." I said.

****
It was the beginning of quarter 4 and we was down 10. I was shitty As fuck cause its mostly Tre fault we loosing. Coach said he'll only be in for one quarter but this is 2 I shook my head.

I was currently dribbling down the court. Tre was wide open so I passed it to him. This nigga had the audacity to air ball and the ball went out of bound. Bruuuuh.