New Beginnings

Alice P.O.V

Today I was finishing my shift at the cafe.

Alice my boss Tommy called.
He said,"I hope you know that we can't keep you. Nobody is coming here like they use to and we are low on budget so we have to let you go."

There was a woman sitting at a table watching.
I was sad because this was the only job I could get and it isn't even enough to pay for my rent. I'm sure my landlord will kick me out.

Tom.. I was going to finish when he cut me off.
I went and made my way to the staff room and change and walked out disappointed.i needed to find a job asap.
The woman from earlier stopped me and said,
"Hi my name is Mariah. I saw what happened and I would love to offer you a job because I am low on staff.

I said
"I'm Alice shocked looking at the woman but I was grateful at the same time.i accepted the job.

She gave me a company card that marked MAID FOR HIRE and the address.we said our goodbye and I went to my 1 bedroom,kitchen and bathroom apartment.

I hold a long shower and then went and heated the left over food from yesterday. I soon fall asleep until the sun started come up the horizon.

The next morning I wake up bathe and put on a outfit I picked out

I putted my hair in a bun and made my way out.
I took a bus to the address and infront of my eyes I was infront of a big building. I entered and went to the front desk.

Umm hello I'm here for a meeting with Ms Williams I said.

Of course why don't you take a seat and wait and let me make her aware of your arrival the blonde said.

Ok bye
Bye and have a good day
.
I went and take a seat until I went to meet Mariah.

Ok so as you can see the company name is Maid For Hire you will be working as a maid at a specific client house.
Ok Ms. I said

There are an important rule:
Never disrespect any client.
Ok.
Alright go to the staff room I have a client for you.

I went to the staff  room and changed into the company's uniform.

I made my way back to Mariah office and she gave my the address and name of the client and I then made my way to his house.

I found out that his name is Vincenzo Ramano. He is 23 years old and a billionaire.

When I reached at the house I was shocked with what I say.

       To be continued.
What y'all think?
What do you think will happen?

Comment and tell me.
Vote and follow me.
     Kisses💋💋

Word Counts:
461

I KNOW ITS SHORT THE OTHERS WILL BE A LITTLE LENGTHIER.

VOTE!!