Author's Note (Book Version)

Author's Note

I want to personally thank absolutely everyone that read this book. It took from September of 2014 all the way to March of 2015 to write, writing one to two chapters a week. I love the characters and the story line of this book. It's one of my favorites and it took me to places I didn't even think I'd take it.

I've gotten so much positive feedback on this story, and I can't wait to hear the rest of it. It's a dystopian, like many novels now a-days, but I wanted to make it different somehow, and I hope that I did that. I hope I pointed things out that you've never seen before and I hope you connected with one of the characters. I hope you laughed and possibly cried at the proper parts.

I'd love to hear what you, my reader, thinks about this story. You can find me on Twitter, on Facebook, on Instagram, on Pinterest, on Google+, on Barnes & Noble, on Amazon, on Lulu, on Smashwords... the list goes on and on. Just search me and post a review on the places my books are sold, or tag me in a picture or status telling me if you liked it or not, or what you want to see next from me.

I can't wait to hear what you have to say.

Again, thank you so much for reading, it means the absolute world to me. Thank you.

- K. Weikel