1.

we took a cab ride home after our date. as we sat in the back seat, i silently pressed my hand to his dick through his pants, rubbing softly. he squirmed but didn't dare tell me to stop. his eyes showed how much he liked it. i felt him grow hard underneath my hand. his big cock throbbing, wanting for more. he started jutting his hips forward, craving friction.
his whimpers worried the cab driver who looked back and asked if we were ok. i calmly pulled my hand away and answered "yes." that was enough for him so he turned back to the road and kept driving.
the gorgeous boy made puppy dog eyes at me. he wanted more. of course i wasn't gonna give him what he wanted, so i shook my head and looked forward. in the corner of my eye i saw his face. he looked like he wanted to whine. oh well.
i wanted him so bad, but i wasn't going to give in. he needed to wait. i liked teasing him. i loved seeing the desire in his beautiful eyes. i loved his silent begging.
at the end of what felt like the longest cab ride ever, we stepped out of the car. he was in a rush, still semi hard in his jeans. i walked at a normal pace just to make him wait longer. just to see him suffer. we got to the elevator of our apartment building and pressed the button, waiting. we both practically jumped on when it got to the lobby.
as soon as the door closed he looked at me. his eyes told me what he was about to say before he even said it.
"please."
      "not yet, love." i replied, my soft spot for him shining through.
after a few seconds we got to our floor. our door was very close to the elevator. we unlocked it quickly. the second he shut it behind him i faced him. i took all of his clothes off, no touching beforehand. i liked it better that way. almost torture but not really. he stood in front of me fully naked, and i fully clothed.
        "do whatever you want to me. i'm all yours," he practically whined.
        he knew exactly how to drive me mad. i wouldn't let him know it yet but i was soaking wet. i let my mind go wild imagining all of the things i could do to his tight little body. i walked him to the couch and bent him over, his ass in the air. his hole was beautiful. ready for me.
         i walked away.
         he huffed in annoyance as i walked to our bedroom to grab a few things. i changed into a little lacy thing i knew he liked and walked back to the living room.
          he laughed with joy when he saw me.
          "you're so gorgeous," he said smiling "i love when you wear that."
           i responded "thank you, pet." as i spit in my hand and spread it on his asshole. a soft breath escaped his lips. i pressed my finger in. he groaned in pleasure. i slowly went in and out, in and out as his breathing got slightly heavier. i slipped a second finger in and his breathing became more laborious.
then i stopped. i stood in silence, waiting for him to realize what i wanted. he had to work for his pleasure. he turned around, a confused and sad look on his cute face. i said nothing. after a second his eyes lit up. he knew what i needed.
he leapt up and started covering me in slow, sloppy kisses. he kissed at my neck. kissed down my chest until he reached my nipples. he sucked, hard.
"good boy," i praised. he looked up at me, awe in his eyes and smiled. god i loved that smile. he reached for his throbbing cock. i shook my head, "not yet."
he nodded, listening to my orders. this intrigued me. he didn't even beg. what a good pup. i decided to reward him. usually i like a little disobedience but this subservience showed me how much he loved me. how much he valued my pleasure over his own. how could i not reward him.
"sit down on the couch. now." he looked confused but did as i said anyway. good boy. i knelt on the ground between his open legs. i admired his shaft as it twitched. i tried to hold back my groan of delight and failed, making him swell even more.
i wanted to make him wait. he knew what was coming and i wanted to watch him panting almost as if in pain waiting.
finally i took him into my mouth. the taste of his precum was something i'd become acquainted with but would never quite get used to. it just tasted so good. maybe it was just how much i loved him or maybe he really did taste that fucking amazing. i swirled my tongue around the head. he bucked his hips and let a long shaky moan out. i hummed in response, causing him to gasp. i giggled.
i slowly sucked him off. bobbing my head up and down, stopping to lick his tip every time i got there.
soon enough i told him to lift his legs onto the couch and spread them a bit. i began to lick his needy hole. he let out a sob. this was his favorite spot. i frantically sucked and kissed. his whimpers were that of an angel.
"can i touch myself?" he begged. i nodded back. his hand reaching for himself quickly. he squirmed under his own grasp. i could tell he was getting close.  i pulled away from his ass and told him not to cum.
      he whined. "please mommy. i want to so bad. i've been a good boy." he begged. watching him beg sent a shock through my body. i touched myself. he looked down and his mouth watered. i let him watch me without touching. he was so hard. he was trembling with pleasure.
      i came quickly. as soon as i came, i looked at him and nodded. he knew that meant he could cum. he threw his head back and let his mouth fall open. he looked perfect. i couldn't help but kiss him. i placed sweet kisses up and down his chest. i nibbled at his neck and he gasped. his hand moved faster around his cock.
      i pulled out a toy i had gotten from the room. a bright pink vibrator that he loved. i put a bit of lube on it and then smeared some on his asshole. i pushed the toy into him. it's vibration causing him to shiver. i thrust it in further. he writhed beneath me. his moans were too much to handle. i leaned down to his mouth and kissed his plump lips.
      he was breathing heavily, his hand moving fast. i moved the toy in and out. i looked at his face and could tell he was approaching climax. i got up and watched him. this pushed him over the edge. he let out a long moan, white cum leaking out of his dick. he was beautiful. he trembled as he finished. when he calmed down, he looked up at me with a toothy grin. i grabbed his t shirt and cleaned him off while kissing him.
      "thank you, love," i said in between kisses. he wrapped his arms around me and laughed.
      "can we go to bed now?" he asked. "that was exhausting."
      "of course we can, pet" he smiled. he loved that name. "i'm tired too. watching you like that really does something to me. again tomorrow, ok?"
      he nodded and stood up. he walked to our room and i followed. he crawled into bed while i got undressed. i hopped in with him and embraced him in a warm hug. we cuddled for a while and passed out within a few minutes. as i fell asleep, all i could think about what how much i loved this boy.

a/n: i'm not expecting anyone to read this so i'm not doing any editing. if you do happen upon it, don't judge me too hard. hope you don't hate it haha