the power of the aura

How magic truly exists.
In order to explain the term "magic" I must explain the energy of all things otherwise known as the aura.
The aura Is an energy that surrounds all things. There are two types of auras: living and nonliving. Living auras emanate from living things, they surround living things. All auras are invisible to the naked eye, but to the magic user they can be seen to have color.
The colors on a living aura can change shape, color, and feeling according to what the creature is thinking or doing.
On the contrast,  non living auras are usually limited to one color, auras can be physical form and therefore can be used as magic. Also the auras and the magic made from them, can be turned into weapons. Made from the users aura and imagination, the weapon can take the form of a sword, gun, bows, arrows, etc.
Auras can also be used to make the elements such as fire water light dark earth wind ground etc.
There are also other elements that are unique traits of the aura or body. The star, is a symbol of knowledge and usually has to do with telekinesis, mind reading, and other functions of the mind.
Then there's the element of chaos. Which refers to the redirection of aura energy and vampirism. Vampirism can also refer to draining auras. Auras take time to replenish,  so using an aura too much can destroy that object or creature. Either by reducing them to dust, making them self destruc in an explosive reaction, or just making them fade away.
This knowledge or use of magic is used by Guardians thanks to God's gift to them. However, it may be possible to make a piece of technology, to replicate this process of the aura. Either by gauntlets or aura braces.